Instagram

a/n: I hope you enjoy the double update.

Louis was already ready to go by 6 a.m. He was so excited but also nervous. Harry and he haven't been seen together, well at least not by any fans or paparazzi that don't respect their privacy. But going on holidays the eventually will be seen and Louis was not sure how to feel about that. Don't get him wrong he wanted to be out to the world and he wanted everyone to know how deeply in love he was with Harry but his internalised homophobia, due to management's manipulation, made him wonder if the world would accept them.

Harry's car entered the driveway at exactly 7 a.m. and Louis's excitement grew even bigger. He was about to go on a trip with his boy and they were going to make their love last forever. Harry stepped out of the car, took Louis luggage, put it in his car and opened the door for Louis. Louis was in awe. Harry was a real gentleman.

Harry: "Come on love, we haven't got forever."

Louis smile got even brighter as he jumped in the car and Harry drove them to the airport.

Louis: "I have to ask you something."

Harry: "Okay?"

Louis: "What ... What do we do about the paparazzi?"

Harry seemed confused.

Louis: "I mean what if they write something about us?"

Harry was hurt. Was Louis ashamed of him?

Harry: "Would that be so bad?"

Louis: "I don't know, I'd just like to let my family and Briana know before the find out through the press."

Silence.

Louis: "And I also would like to announce it on our terms. We didn't get to do it last time and I don't wanna lose the ability again."

Harry relaxed. Louis wanted to tell the world about them but on their own terms and that was incredibal.

Harry: "Well I have reserved a private waiting area for us so we can maybe call our families and warn them and then posted a picture. To ease everyone in. Like a "friendship" post or something."

Louis smiled he liked the idea of opening up slowly to the world.

Louis: "We are gonna post something that states that we are doing something london, aren't we?"

Harry: "Of course I don't want them up our ass the entire trip."

Louis giggled.

Louis: "You can not bring up your ass and expect me to focus on the rest of the sentence."

Harry laughed.

Harry: "Oh shut up!"

They arrived at the airport and got escorted to their private area without being noticed by anyone. After they had arrived Louis called Briana immediatly.

Louis: "Hey Briana."

Briana: "Hello Louis. Do you wanna talk to Freddie?"

Louis: "Actually no. I mean yes, later please, but I need to talk to you first."

Briana: "Is everything okay?"

Louis: "Yes. Ähm ... I really don't know how to start. ... You know that Harry has been around again, right?"

Harry gave him a weird look. Around again. What the fuck was Louis talking about? He was his boyfriend not around again.

Briana: "Yes?"