11. Throwback 2

Both focused on the video again. And laughed a few times. But then the energy in the room shifted. In the video, Harry said: Now kiss me you fool. And Louis did. Both got slightly uncomfortable and looked at the floor.

Louis: Well that's an award.

Harry: You think so?

Harry's sarcasm broke the tension, and both started laughing.

Harry: No wonder the fans thought we were a couple.

Louis: Well Harry, I don't know if you realised but we actually were a couple back then.

Harry: What? I thought we only had mutual respect! So, you telling me kissing and banging is not part of a platonic friendship!

Louis: No Haz it's not I am sorry. I should have told you.

Both started laughing hysterically. The whole situation was just so weird. They were sitting in Harry's house, watching old videos of themselves from the times when they were a couple and joking about shagging. But it was somehow nice and comforting.

Harry: Why did I say that? Nobody needed to know that I get naked all the time.

Louis laughed but all he could think about was the cheeky little smile on baby Harry's face. Louis couldn't help but remember that he never had a problem with Harry getting naked.

Louis: Well I didn't mind.

Harry smiled.

Harry: Didn't mind. You encouraged me.

Louis: Sorry not sorry. I enjoy a good ass.

Harry: Thanks Lou.

Louis blushed.

Harry: I wonder why it interrupted our practices.

Louis: Sorry but you made it really hard to focus.

Harry: I think hard is the keyword.

Louis pushed him.

Harry: Just saying.

Louis tried to change the subject.

Louis: Did Zayn just say that we will DEFINITELY stay together?

Harry: He did.

Louis: That didn't age well, did it?

Harry: That kinda hurts. I think we really thought that we will be a band forever and obviously we didn't.

Louis: We maybe we would have if we were allowed to be ourselves?

Harry: That would have been helpful. But it is what it is.

The kept watching the video.

Louis: Omg our live streams. They were always so much fun.

Harry: Yes, but I don't know why anybody would watch them. They had no structure. No theme. Nothing. Just us goofing around.

Louis: I loved making them. Especially when it was just the two of us.

Harry started to sing: Just the two of us, we can make it if we try. Just the two of us, you and I.

Both sang the song and laughed but got interrupted by a statement made in the video.

Harry: Why did you give Liam a love bite?

Louis: Are you jealous?

Harry looked very serious.

Harry: No, I just think it's funny that you gave Liam a love bite.

Louis: Harry, love, it was just for fun. To annoy him.

Harry: Did not seem like it annoyed him. Did it?

Louis: Harry do you really wanna fight over me giving Liam a love bite back in like 2012? Even though we are just friends.

Harry: I would never want to fight with you. I just... I don't know.

Harry looked sad.

Louis: It's fine Hazza. It's nice to see that you care.

Louis smiled at him and Harry felt better right away.

a/n: I won't go through the whole video right now, I might come back to it later in the story. Just letting you know :)