10. Throwback 1

a/n: I will use the linked video as a reference, but I will try to describe the situations, so you don't have to watch the video. Also, there might be multiple parts.

Harry: Omg the staircase. It's iconic.

Louis: The hours we spend their taking stupid videos. Looking back I don't understand why anybody watched that I mean look at us we look like toddlers in these overalls.

Harry: Like cute and funny toddlers.

They both laughed.

Louis: To be honest we kinda were toddlers back then. So young and naive. Especially you.

Harry: Excuse me Louis. What do you mean, with especially me?

Louis: Look at you. You were a baby.

Harry smirked and whispered: Your baby.

Louis blushed. They focused back on the video.

Louis: Harry what dance move is that?

Harry It's called the nipple grabber and the fans appreciate it, so you may as well.

Both of them busted out laughing.

Harry: X-factor was just so crazy.

Louis: It sure was but so were we.

Harry: Period.

They couldn't stop laughing.

Harry: I missed this.

Louis: What?

Harry: Just talking to you and joking around and not giving a damn.

Louis: Me too.

They smile at each other.

Harry: Oh for fuck sake. First of all, why did they make us "dance"? Second, I am really sorry but wtf Niall. What is he doing? Like "Ahhh ahh". I don't know why but it's just way too funny.

Harry blushed a little when Louis said that he was the flirt but he covered it up by teasing Louis.

Harry: Wow Louis you are such a poet. Zayn is vain – Louis 2010

Louis bushed him playfully.

Louis: Oh shut up.

But Louis couldn't hide his smile.

Louis: You never had to tell me to leave your kitchen.

Harry gave him a knowing look.

Harry: You know that's not true right. There were plenty of times in which I had to tell you to leave the kitchen because you s...

Louis's head got super red and he interrupted Harry.

Louis: Let's focus on the video. Shall we.

Harry smiled he knew exactly what he was doing.

Louis only focused on video Harry. He was so young and innocent and he was the first boy he ever loved. But he just couldn't resist his cute little face, his curly hair and green eyes. He and Harry were so close back then. He missed being so comfortable with him. He was so focused tgat he didn't even realise that the real Harry had only eyes for him.

While Louis was starring at baby Harry. Harry was starring at grown-up Louis. His blue eyes, brown hair and perfect jawline still had the same effect on Harry. He couldn't help but stare at him. He only started to pay attention to the video again when baby Louis said: "Will you marry me?" Harry remembered wishing that one day Louis would ask him to marry him, but it never happened. Harry got a little sad.

Harry: We were quite loud.

Louis: Ähmm ... yeah sure.

Harry: Omg no Louis. I mean like, you know, always shouting in the videos and stuff.

Louis: Did not know that we made videos.

Louis said jokingly.

Harry: Oh shut up.

But they both laughed about the awkward conversation.

Harry mocked Louis: Oh I really hate you right now.

Both just started laughing again.

Louis: You always have to bring up your bloody joggling thing don't you?

Harry: Your just jealous th...

Harry wanted to say something else but he decided against it.