Little monster

Louis and Harry had spent a hot minute of travelling. They went to so many different places and spend so much time with so many different friends and they really enjoyed it but they were kinda ready to go back home to London. But before they were ready to fly back they had a very special holiday ahead of them. Freddie, Lottie, Gemma and Anne were joining them and they had some fun activities planned for the week. Harry and Louis were kinda nervous, it had been ages since their families were united and this would be the first time that Anne would meet here, hopefully soon to be grandchild. 

Louis: "Today is the day. Are you excited?"

Harry smiled.

Harry: "Yeah, but ... I'm also kinda nervous. What if Freddie doesn't like my mom? It would break her heart."

Louis shook his head. He was nervous too but he knew that Freddie would love Anne.

Louis: "He will like your mom, she's an angel. A literal creature sent from heaven. If he doesn't like her nobody can help him."

They both laughed at Louis sassy comment but it actually meant a lot to Harry that Louis thought that they will get along.

Louis: "The only thing that I fear is the little man's behaviour. I don't want him to embarrass me."

Harry: "Louis. Gemma and my mom both survived me, they won't judge you or Freddie if he should act up."

Louis: "Still ..."

Harry: "They survived ME!"

Louis laughed. It was adorable how Harry tried to make him feel better and for some reason, it worked most of the time. Louis looked around the living room of the house the rented.

Louis: "Do we need anything else?"

Harry: "No I don't think so."

Louis: "Okay I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick. I wanna be cute when they arrive."

Harry: "You're always cute."

Louis rolled his eyes, walked over to Harry and peaked his lips before heading to the bathroom.

Louis: "I love you."

Harry: "I love you too."

Harry decided to write in his diary in order to relax.

Dear diary,
I'm really excited right now. In only a few minutes my mum and sister, as well as Lottie and Freddie, will come and visit us. They will stay with us for a week before we will all fly back to London. I can't wait to see my family again but I'm even more excited to see Freddie again. I mean I talked to him almost every day on the phone for a little bit, but it feels like it has been forever since I saw him. I really don't know how Louis is able to stay sain without seeing Freddie in real life for such a long time. But I'm also kinda nervous because Freddie will get to meet my mom and sister for the first time and I really want him to like them. I'm not worried about them not liking him, since he is so sweet, but I'm not sure how he will feel about them. I just hope that they will get along. 
I'm also a bit nervous because it feels like a huge step to bring our families together. I mean my mom will kinda meet her future grandson today. It's not like this happens every day, you know?

Talking about official stuff. I really wanna make things with Louis official. Like official, official. Like I wanna scream it from the top of the mountain kinda official. I haven't talked to him yet and I really hope that he is on board. I just want us to be out. No more rumours no more whispering behind our backs. I want everyone to know. I want to be able to post him on my story and saying things like "My boyfriends better than yours". I want us to be that couple. I wanna be like Gigi. 

Talking about her. I need to ask her where she got her "lol you're not zayn malik"-t-shirt from. I need one too, but like with Louis name. Obviously. Uh and I could get him one with my name and then we could kinda match not match just like we to with our tattoos. I would love that for us.

Also while we're one the topic of tattoos. I'm thinking about getting a new tattoo and I would love it if it was something dedicated to Freddie, but I feel like it's too early. But I just want him to be part of my life forever. I really wanna be his dad. I think I would be a great dad. Kids love me and I'm really good with them. If I would get to decide Louis and I would adopt a child, like tomorrow. I just can't wait to raise children with this beautiful human being. I love him so much. It almost seems unreal how much I love him. I never thought that I would ever be able to feel like this after Louis and I broke up but here I am. I let all my guards down and I know that he is worth doing it. I don't want to be with anybody else. I just love him to death. It's him and I forever or til death tears us apart.

Harry wanted to write on when their doorbell rang.

Harry: "Honey, they here."

Harry heard that the shower was still running and went to open the door by himself. As soon as he opened the door Freddie fell right into his arms.

Freddie: "Harry, I missed you."

Harry: "I missed you too buddy."

Harry picked him up and twirled him around before he sat him back down and pulled Lottie into a big hug.

Lottie: "Hello"

Harry: "Hi love. Louis's still in the shower. How was the flight? Do you want anything to drink?"

The question was for Lottie but Freddie couldn't hold back and told Harry everything about the flight. Harry very much enjoyed listening to Freddie's stories. He was always so enthusiastic. After Freddie was done Lottie got to answer the question, too.

Lottie: "The flight was alright."

Harry nodded.

Harry: "Do you want something to drink?"

Before Lottie could answer him, Louis walked into the room and started joking around.

Louis: "Oi, where are my hugs, my kisses?"

Freddie ran imitatively to him and almost pushed him over while hugging him Lottie only rolled her eyes.

Louis: "Lottie, would it kill you to say hello to your brother? Bloody hell, these kids nowadays."

Lottie punished him softly but went in for a big bear hug afterwards to great him.

Lottie: "Would it kill you to be nice for once in your lifetime. I just arrived and I had to handle your little monster."

Lottie gestured towards Freddie, who got really upset.

Freddie: "Hey? That's not nice!"

Lottie winked at him and he realised that it was a joke and started laughing along with the others.