Who are you?

a/n: I'm reading the vogue article/interview with Harry and they said that he made a road trip through France and Italy, which is literally what I wrote in the chapter before haha. I think that's really funny.

The bell rang and Harry went to open it while the rest were in the kitchen. As soon as he opened the door he saw the biggest smile on his mother face and open arms that reached for him.

Anne: "Harry, love. How are you, darling?"

Harry hugged his mother tightly and smiling in her hair.

Harry: "I'm good mom thanks. How was your journey."

Anne: "It was alright."

Harry whispered in her ear.

Harry: "They are already here."

Anne: "Who?"

Harry: "Lottie and Freddie."

Anne: "Oh I'm so excited to meet the boy. If his just half as sweet as Louis we will get along well."

Harry smiled and let go of his mom so that he could great his sister.

Harry: "Greetings sister."

He bowed down and started giggling when Gemma tickled him.

Gemma: "Come on I wanna be probably greeted too."

Harry stood up straight and pulled her into a hug.

Gemma: "Thank you."

Harry let go of her and was about to go inside to the others when Gemma held his arm back and turned him around so he faced her.

Gemma: "Why are you nervous?"

Harry: "I'm not."

Gemma didn't say anything she just raised her eyebrows.

Harry: "Mom's gonna met Freddie, in like what 2 minutes?"

Gemma: "And?"

Harry: "Well, you know if things work out ... you know with me and Louis ... than Freddie will be her grandson. So she is kinda gonna meet her grandson in a few minutes."

Gemma's eyes widened.

Gemma: "Shit, I haven't even thought about that. I'm about to meet my nephew. Oh my god, I am not repaired for this."

Gemma was overdramatic and she did it on purpose because she knew it would make Harry laugh and calm him down and it did. Anne was already inside the house and taking off her shoes.

Anne: "Could the two of you please hurry up I wanna see the others too."

All of them laughed and went inside. Before they went to the kitchen to say hi to the others Harry showed them their rooms. They were standing in Gemma's room when they heard a knock at the door.

Harry: "Yes?"

The door opened.

Freddie: "Harry can we go get ice cream? Dad said I have to ask you because he's not sure if you have planed anything."

Harry: "Yeah sure you just have to wait a little bit."

Freddie smiled and looked at the two women.

Freddie: "Hi. Who are you?"

Harry: "So Freddie, this is my mom and this is my sister. Mom, Gem this is Freddie."

Anne bowed down so she could be on eye level with him.

Anne: "Hi Freddie, I'm Anne."

Freddie reached for her hand and shook it, like the polite little man he was.

Gemma decided to be more casual and just waved at him.

Gemma: "Hi, I'm Gemma"

Anne started asking Freddie some questions and the little boy loved the attention and started telling her everything that had happened in his life up until this moment. Harry couldn't hold back his giggles because Freddie was just so adorable but he had to interrupt them.

Harry: "Hey Freddie, sorry to interrupt you, but I think we should go to your dad and Lottie so they can say hi to them and then you can tell my mom the rest of your life story, okay?"

They went downstairs and Gemma said something to Harry while walking past him.

Gemma: "See everything fine."

Harry smiled and relaxed. Gemma was right, everything was fine and it would only get better once everyone grew more comfortable with one another.

In the kitchen, Anne and Gemma were treated with a lot of hugs and so much love.

Anne: "Oh it's so good to finely see you guys again. I've missed you. It's been ages."

Louis: "Yeah it's been way too long. I think I've missed you more than Harry, to be honest."

Harry: "Than don't be honest."

Harry pounded and crossed his hands. Louis smiled and walked over to his man in order to kiss the pound of his face.

Louis: "It was just a joke honey, I love you and I missed you like crazy."

He peeked his lips and Harry couldn't hold back his smile. Harry rolled his eyes but decided to forgive Louis cheeky comment without teasing him about it, at least for now. They all chatted a bit trying to catch up with everybody when Freddie interrupted them.

Freddie: "Can we go and get ice cream now?"

All the grown-ups laughed.

Freddie: "What's so funny?"

Louis: "Nothing sweetheart you're just adorable."

Freddie smiled.

Anne: "He is definitely your son."

Louis: "What do you mean?"

Anne: "Well first of all the looks. He looks so much like you but he also has your charm. You know. The bit of attitude but always so lovely. He's just a mini Louis."

Harry: "I agree but Freddie is a bit improved."

Louis: "Ähm, would you mind to explain that, you little shit."

Louis was joking but he went face first and still missed the point.

Harry: "I was just about to say that his behaviour is better because he swears less and you proved my point right away."

All laughed about the situation but Freddie felt like they had forgotten his question so he decided to go to Harry, pull at his t-shirt and repeat his question.

Freddie: "Harry can we go get ice cream now?"

Harry: "Sure love go get your shoes."

Harry turned to the rest.

Harry: "Guys get your shoes we're getting ice cream and I'm paying."

Gemma: "That means I can get one of each flavour."

Harry: I mean you do you, but I think you will have to puck if you do this."

They laughed about the conversation and went to the car and off they went to Harry's favourite ice cream place. It was right by the sea and they sold organic homemade ice cream. Nothing tastes better than this.

a/n: I hope you enjoy this family reunion just as much as I do. Does anybody have an idea where I'm going with this?