From Rome to Capri

Louis: "Babe where is our driver?"

Harry: "Our driver? Who are you the queen?"

Louis looked embarrassed.

Harry: "No no no no no. I'm sorry it was just a joke."

Louis was amused by the amount of panic Harry rated every time he seemed upset.

Louis: "It's fine but how are we getting to Capri without a driver?"

Harry: "Well I bought a van and we are gonna use the van to get there and if you'd like to we could travel in the van through Italy after our stay in Capri."

Louis's eyes lite up.

Louis: "Oh my god. That sounds like a dream come true. I'd love to do this."

Harry blushed. He always got a bit flustered when Louis was excited about one of his ideas.

They went to the van and Louis realised what Harry was doing. The van had a very specific shade of blue. Louis had heard rumours that his eyes are the inspiration for this colour. Since they decided to work on their communication Louis decided to ask.

 Since they decided to work on their communication Louis decided to ask

Louis: "Is it true?"

Harry looked at him confused.

Harry: "What?"

Louis: "That everything you own has to be a specific shade of blue?"

Harry: "Ähm ... I mean I guess?"

Louis: "And are the rumours about this shade true?"

Harry: "What rumours?"

Louis: "Well ... I mean ... just to get this straight this was not my idea! ... That everything needs to be the colour of my eyes?"

Louis blushed and got very flustered while asking the question but so did Harry.

Harry: "Yeah? It was my way of showing the world that I love you and the fans picked up on it right away. And it seems like you did too."

Louis smiled.

Louis: "I love it."

Harry: "And I love you."

Harry gave Louis a quick peak on the lips before they started driving to their destination.

Louis enjoyed the long way. All he had to do was to choose good music, be in a good mood, watch the landscape and the love of his life. His life seemed perfect.

Halfway there they decided to take a little break and go for a walk. The landscape was beautiful and the weather was perfect. Not too hot and not too cold. Louis took Harry's hand and looked and could comprehend how lucky he was. He was walking somewhere in Italy with Harry. He got to appreciate his beauty and kindness without interruptions and everything was great.

Harry: "What are you thinking about?"

Louis: "Just how lucky I am to have you by my side."

Harry: "Stop that you gonna make me blush! I'm just joking please go on, my narcissism needs it."

They both laughed and Louis stoped. Harry turned around and looked at him.

Louis: "Do you love me?"

Harry: "Of course I love you."

Louis: "No I know that but like really love me. Like "I wanna have your babies love" me."

Harry took a deep breath, held both of Louis's hands and looked into those blue eyes that he couldn't get enough from.

Harry: "Yes Louis. I love you and I wanna have your babies and I want to be Freddie's stepdad and everything, but we need to work on our relationship first. We need a solid ground before we can build a home."

Louis felt happy tears running down his cheek. Harry loves him and he is all in. Harry loves him so much that he even wants to be Freddie's stepdad. He loves him. Harry wiped Louis tears away and kissed him.

Louis: "Thank you for sharing that. It means the world to me. And I'm glad that we are on the same page. I love you."

They kissed again.

They went back to the van and drove the rest of the way to Neaples where they took a ship to go to Capri.

After they had arrived at Harry's house in Capri the decided to sit outside on the patio and start the healing process

After they had arrived at Harry's house in Capri the decided to sit outside on the patio and start the healing process. Both of them were nervous because they knew that it would hurt like hell to talk about their pain.

Harry: "I don't know where to start."

Louis: "Well I do."

They held hands but couldn't get themselves to have eye contact.

Louis: "Why didn't we try to stay together after the band had ended? Why did we give up?"

Harry started crying and Louis tried to comfort him.

Harry: "Well I know that I was just tired. I was over trying but breaking up over and over again and I didn't see a solution. And ..."

Harry stopped and took a deep breath in order to stop sobbing.

Harry: "And I thought that we were just not meant to be."

Louis: "But why?"

Harry: "Because, Louis, at this point, we have tried to make it work for five years and it just didn't. And we had the same schedule and appointments and it should have been perfect but it wasn't. I didn't see that management and all the pressure were the problems. I didn't realise that our love was strong enough to make it work. I just knew that I was sick of losing you every single time."

They sat there in silence before Louis started speaking. He was fighting back tears.

Louis: "To be honest I thought that a breakup would have been best for us. I thought that we needed to be alone and that we were better off without each other. I was blinded by the lies that they told us and I started to believe them. I am so sorry. I should have fought for you but I was a loser and gave up and ..."

Louis couldn't hold back his tears any longer and broke down.

Louis: "I hurt you and I hurt myself and I loved you and let you go and this is my biggest regret. Please forgive me."

Louis felt into Harry's arms, which tried to calm him down although he was full-on crying himself.

Harry: "Shh baby! Don't be so hard on yourself. We both fucked up. We both let go of what we had and we both made a terrible mistake doing so, but look at us right now. We are here together and we are in love and we are happy and they will not dare us apart a second time. I love you."

Louis: "I love you too."

They kissed. They sat there for hours just cuddling and looking at the stars while listening to the waves. Right now nothing could hurt them and everything was good.