13. Adore you

Harry: Oh my god. He is so cute and he looks so much like you. Like he has your cute nose and eyes and you both have the same adorable smile. It's so cute.

Louis: I know right I am so proud of him. No matter how successful I will ever be he will always be the proudest to be his dad.

Harry: As you should. He is so sweet.

Louis couldn't stop smiling. Talking about Finn always made him happy, but talking about Finn with Harry was next-level happiness. All the nice things Harry had to say about his son meant a lot to him.

Louis: What video did you send him?

Harry: I made a music video for "adore you" or as Liam likes to call it "adore"...

Harry laughed at the thought of Liam getting the name of his song wrong.

Harry: ...and we made up a whole story and an island and made a short film and I am really proud of it.

Louis: But what does it have to do with fish?

Harry: Oh the song is about a fish.

Louis: What?

Harry: I think we should stop the other video and watch my music video.

Louis picked on Harry.

Louis: A bit narcissistic but okay.

Both laughed and Harry put the video on.

Louis watched the video but he struggled to focus on the plot, Harry was way too good looking and therefore distracting. Meanwhile Harry was watching Louis. I had to see his reaction and he couldn't wait to find out if Louis got the message of the music video. When the video came to an end Louis looked up from the screen and smiled at Harry.

Louis: This is a piece of art.

Harry: Thank you Lou.

Harry smirked.

Louis: The video is really good. What was you inspiration.

Harry: I don't think I should tell you.

Louis: Oh come on Haz. Was I your muse?

Louis said half-joking, half-serious.

Harry got really shy and looked at the floor.

Harry: Yes.

Louis: Omg really I feel so flattered, but why am I a fish?

Harry: We you know that I like to have little easter eggs right?

Louis: Yes?

Harry: And there is this book for children called "Louis the fish". So I used to illustration from the book and our story and made the video.

Louis: Harry don't hate me. Okay?

Harry got nervous.

Harry: I could never.

He tried to hide his fear with a smile.

Louis: What do you mean with our story?

Harry: You know how we meet and how I was kinda different, but you didn't care and how we bonded and our love for each other. How we basically grew up and got bigger and bigger. And how we tried to hold on and make it work, but we couldn't because we grew out of our relationship. And how we decided to let each other go in order to be happy.

Louis sat there completely silent for a moment.

Louis: That is so beautiful. ... I don't even know what to say. Can I ... can I hug you.

Harry spread his arms.

Harry: Come here.

Louis fell into his arms, closed his eyes and took in every second of the hug. He could feel Harry breath in his neck, his body against his own, his hair against his cheek. He could smell the sweet smell of Harrys cologne mixed with the smell of chai and he felt at home.

Harry enjoyed the hug just as much as Louis did

Harry enjoyed the hug just as much as Louis did. He had missed being so close to him and felling Louis breath. Harry could fell how tight Louis face was from squeezing his eyes together and doing the cute thing with his nose. Harry loved when Louis did that.

After a while Harry whispered: "I missed you so much Lou

After a while Harry whispered: "I missed you so much Lou. Let's never not talk again." And loosened the hug in order to sit normal again.