22. Dance Party

a/n: I have made a playlist on youtube for this chapter, called "Maybe I miss you - Dance Party".

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNi93lPl1MGPdkXolCSpEsg6DBz7PVpaw

After they had cake Louis but on some music.

Finn: Daddy, can we please listen to the fish song, I like it sooo much?

Harry: Do you mean Baby shark?

Harry looked at Louis as if he wanted to tease him because he knew how much Louis despised baby shark.

Louis: No Harry he does not mean that stu- that song.

Louis took his phone and looked up the song Finn was referring to. The song started and Harry seemed kinda shooked.

Harry: I know that song.

Louis: I would hope that you know that song. Because it's yours.

Harry: He likes my song?

Louis: No he loves it. It's the only song he wants to listen to.

Harry: That's adorable.

Harry got up, went to Finn got on one knee, held his hand out and asked.

Harry: May I ask for this dance?

Finn giggled, took Harrys hand and they started to swirl around the room. They spined around and laughed. Louis sat there and he would not have been able to express how happy he was to see his baby boy dancing with Harry. Just to hear his little giggles warmed his heart and the fact that Harry had that effect on him made it even better. Harry seemed to have the same effect on everybody - he made them happy. The next song came on and Finn stopped for a second.

Finn: Daddy, come dance with us! It's your song.

Louis: I will watch you, okay?

Harry: Ähm, no! Get your ass up and dance with us!

Louis rolled his eyes but he did what the two told him. "I never thought that Harry and my own son would team up to work against me.", Louis thought. But to be honest he couldn't have been happier. Finn reached for Louis' hands and started to spin around.

Harry: Hey what about me?

Finn reached his little hand out and Harry took it.

Finn: Daddy we can't dance if we are not in a circle.

Louis looked at Harry. He was hesitend to take the tale mans hand. Harry noticed and took matters into his own hand and reached out for Louis' hand. And they started dancing all together. At first the situation was a bit awkward but as time went on the losened up and started enjoying it.

By the time Nialls song started Louis had completely forgotten that he was holding his ex-boyfriends hand, all he knew was that he was dancing with to people that loved him and that he was the happiest he has been in forever. Finn started showing off his solo moves and exited the circle. Harry and Louis danced on for a little until the separated their hands to cheer on Finn. A few other people joined them until there was a big circle around Finn and all of them were cheering him on and Finn clearly enjoyed the attention.