He can't take his eyes off of you.

a/n: First of all thank you for 3.1K reads. I feel really special (I hope that you can read the sarcasm in my voice about the special thing haha).

Secondly, I think this story will come to an end "soonish" so I wonder if anybody would be interested in reading a book in which their story would continue.Anyway, enjoy the story :) 

They went and got ice cream and got back to their house afterwards.

Harry: "I really wanna go to the beach. Who's with me?"

Gemma, Freddie and Lottie wanted to go to the beach and let Harry know. Harry turned to Anne and Louis.

Harry: "What about you two?"

Louis looked at Anne as if he wanted her to stay and Anne nodded slightly just enough for Louis to see but nobody else to notice.

Louis: "I'm actually kinda tired so I'm gonna stay here."

Harry: "Okay, what about you mom?"

Anne: "I thought I could make us some vegan shepherds pie for dinner and you know that this takes some time."

She smiled at Harry and let him know that he shouldn't ask any questions. Harry knew that both of them only told him half the truth but he decided to accept it. If he were meant to find out, they would tell him sooner or later.

Harry: "Freddie can still come right?"

Louis: "Yeah sure."

Harry, Gemma and Lottie backed all the things they wanted to take to the beach while Louis talked to Freddie.

Louis: "Be on your best behaviour okay?"

Freddie got a bit sassy and crossed his hands in front of his chest.

Freddie: "I'm always."

Louis laughed.

Louis: "Oi, don't give me that sass, that's not nice."

Freddie: "Okay I'm sorry."

Freddie might have said that he was sorry but he rolled his eyes which made Louis laughed because Freddie was just as sassy as him and not dealing with anybody's bullshit.

Louis: "Just be nice and listen to Harry okay?"

Freddie nodded and hugged his dad goodbye. They went to the car and Louis waved them goodbye.

Louis: "Bye, loves have fun and don't hurt yourself and Freddie be good."

They left and Louis was left behind with Anne. Anne was sitting on the couch and looked at Louis as he turned around, walked towards her and sat down next to her.

Anne: "Why did you want me to stay here with you?"

Louis: "Because I want to talk to you."

Anne: "Okay. What do you wanna talk about?"

Louis sighted.

Louis: "Everything."

Anne laughed at the man that sat next to her. He seemed nervous jet so calm.

Anne: "We can talk about everything but we need to start somewhere."

Louis looked at her for a second before he burst out his first thought.

Louis: "I missed you so much. And I missed you more like your a mother in law I missed you like a real mother. You were my mother-figure after mom died. You were there for my siblings and me, and I missed talking to you and being around you. I will always be thankful for the emotional support you gave me and still give me."

Anne pulled Louis into a mama bear hug and a few tears ran down Louis's cheek.

Anne: "Louis I love you and your siblings, and I loved your mom. She was such an amazing person and she raised all of you so well. I will always be there for you and your siblings, no matter if you and Harry are together or not. YOu guys are part of the family and nothing will ever change that."

Louis loosened himself from her hug and looked her in the eyes.

Louis: "Thank you."

Anne: "Also Harry loves you and he always loved you. He would have killed me if I wouldn't have looked out for you guys."

Louis smiled to himself. He knew that Harry loved him but hear it from Anne meant a lot to him. It felt like she approved their relationship.

Louis: "Talking about Harry ..."

Louis took a deep breath.

Louis: "I'm sorry that I hurt him over and over again. I really am and if I could change it, I would. I'm really really sorry."

Anne looked a bit confused.

Anne: "Why do you tell me?"

Louis took another deep breath. He was nervous about the thing he was about to say.

Louis: "Because I love him and I wanna be with him for the rest of my life and ... and I feel like I own all of an explanation why I did all of this to him and ..."

Louis wanted to go on about how sorry he felt but Anne interrupted him.

Anne: "Louis, listen. What happened between the two of you was, well not always pretty, but I know that it was not just your fault. There were so many factors that worked against you and it was not in your power to change them. And even if these factors wouldn't have been part of it, there are always two people included in a relationship and therefore there are always two people included in getting back together and breaking up over and over and over again. Harry is not innocent either and we both know that."

Louis was relieved that wasn't as hard on him as he was on himself.

Anne: "But let's talk about the "I wanna be with him for the rest of my life part". Shall we?"

Louis blushed.

Anne: "Oh come on Lou! Tell me about it!"

Louis: "Well, I just really want this to work. I'm happiest when I'm with him and can't think about anybody else that I would like to grow old with. He makes me happy, he accepted Freddie and he seems happy too. I just think that we can make it work this time."

Anne smiled.

Anne: "I can see how happy he is and I think he feels the same."

Louis: "Really?"

Anne: "Of course! He is glowing and can't take his eyes off of you."

Louis: "That's not true."

Anne: "Honey, it is. Not in a sexual way but like in a caring way. He is so aware of you, always making sure that you have everything you need. I never thought that this would be possible but I think he loves you more than he ever did before."

Louis: "Really?"

Anne nodded. She wanted to say something but they got interrupted by the door opening and Freddie storming inside.

a/n: the next chapter will be at the same time but from the beach trip.