The End

a/n: The video that they are gonna "publish" in the story is obviously not real, so you will have to use your imagination in order to experience it.

Two days had passed and Harry and Louis were supposed to receive the video tomorrow. They planed on showing their family the video right before it gets published and both of them were really nervous. But Harry's nerves were through the roof. I was in a constant state of anxiety mixed with excitement. He had waited so long for this to happen but now he was kinda afraid of it. This secret had been part of his life for so long, it almost felt like it was him. But he also couldn't wait for the video to be out for everyone to see, because that meant that he was free. I would be free. He felt like a bird that had lived his whole life in a cage and now feared that he forgot how to fly.

Gemma noticed her brothers distress and confronted him about it.

Gemma: "Harry, do you have a second?"

Harry: "Sure Gem, what is it?"

Gemma: "Harry are you okay? You seem off since the day you spend alone with Louis. Is everything alright?"

Harry thought about it for a second but decided that it was fine to tell his sister early.

Harry: "Well, ... me and Louis ... we're gonna come out."

Gemma: "Not to be insensitive but we all figured that you are not straight."

Harry rolled his eyes and laughed at his sisters attempt to take off the pressure that he felt.

Harry: "Yeah, no shit. You guys would have to be really stupid if you wouldn't have figured it out by now. ... But we're gonna make it public."

Gemma sat there and was quiet for a while a smile playing on her lips.

Gemma: "Harry that's great news. Why aren't you happy?"

Harry: "I am. God, I'm so happy to tell the world that Louis is my boyfriend, but it's also really scary. You know for the entire time in 1D they told us that we should keep it on the low, that nobody would support us if we came out. And although I know that most of our fans will support us no matter who we love I'm still scared."

Gemma: "I understand why you're scared, but don't let the thoughts that management had placed in your head ruin your announcement. You should be excited about it and happy. If anybody stops supporting you then fuck them. I know that you didn't want any support from homophobes anyway."

Harry laughed and nodded his head. His sister was right. He didn't need any support from anyone that doesn't accept him for who he is.

Louis walked into the room where Gemma and Harry were talking and looked between them. He saw the look on Harry's face and knew exactly what he just did.

Louis: "Really Haz? You told her."

Harry: "Sorry but I really needed her support."

Louis got worried and sat down next to Harry and held his hands.

Louis: "Why did you need her support? Do you not want to do this?"

Harry started to frown. The worry on Louis's face broke his heart. How could he himself even be worried about anything when the man he loved, loved him just as much and wanted nothing but his happiness.

Harry: "No Louis, I want this more than anything. I can't wait to show the world how much I love you, but I'm also sacred."

Louis relaxed he feared that he had pressured Harry into making it official with all the travelling and stuff and that Harry didn't want to make it official.