Stop and go

The next morning Harry got woken up by two tiny hands that were touching his face. He opened his eyes and looked straight into Freddie's.

Freddie: "Daddy said that I should wake you up."

Harry smiled. He loved it when Freddie woke him up it always felt like a trailer to their future. Harry stretched his arms out and decided mid-stretch to reach for Freddie and ticket him. He lifted him up and put him in the bed right next to him and started to ticket the boy. Freddie laughed out loud and made some really funny noises.

Freddie: "Stooop."

Harry immediately stopped and looked at the little boy.

Freddie: "Go!"

And Harry started to ticket him again. Anne was in the room next to them and heard the laughter and couldn't resist looking at them. She opened the door just slightly in order to not disturbed. She saw her son playing with the kid and her heart was full of love. Harry seemed so happy and so carefree. The fact that Louis had a son already was such a blessing in her eyes because Anne knew how much Harry wanted to be a dad. And since they could have kids of their own becoming a parent would be more difficult, but since Louis was already a father Harry got to live out his dream.

While Anne was watching the two goofballs Louis made his way upstairs. Louis touched Anne's shoulder and whispered in her ear.

Louis: "Aren't they the cutest?"

Anne nodded and Louis kept talking although it was more to himself than to anyone else.

Louis: "I'm so lucky to have my boys."

Anne was in awe. The love that Louis and Harry felt for each other was so strong and pure. The genuinely wanted the best for each other. I love like this was rare but oh so beautiful. 

After they stood there for a while watching Harry and Freddie being silly Louis had to interrupt them.

Louis: "Are you guys ready for breakfast?"

Freddie: "Daddy Harry tickled me."

Louis: "I could see that and hear that for that matter."

Freddie giggled.

Freddie: "Harry is funny. I like him."

Freddie got up and took Louis hand before dragging him out of the room and to the dining area where Louis had repaired the breakfast.

Freddie: "Can we eat now? I'm hungry."

Louis: "We have to wait for the others but you can go and get them, maybe they will hurry up if you ask nicely."

Freddie nodded and ran back upstairs to get everyone to come down so that they could have breakfast together. After they had all gotten up and walked downstairs they had breakfast together. All of them were still tired and therefore silent except for Freddie. Freddie was talking and talking and talking. He started with butterflies went on to talk about his favourite dinosaur and ended up talking about fairies and cobalt in the end. The adults were all excited to listen to his stories which he told with such enthusiasm. Louis loved the breakfast situation. Sitting together with Harry's family, his son and his oldest sister had something magical. Anne made him always feel like his mom was around and the fact that Harry was so cute when he interacted with Freddie made his heart melt. Louis felt so blessed for the life he had. It was a struggle to get there but it was worth it. He was happy. He just wished at his mom and his sister would be able to see how happy he is. He would have loved to share his happiness with them. 

Loui was lost in his thoughts when he felt someone staring at him, when he looked up he saw that it was Harry. Louis looked at Harry and Harry mouthed: "Are you okay?". Louis nodded and gave him a smile. Harry knew that Louis wasn't completely honest with him but he put it aside for now and decided to ask him later when they would be alone.

After they had breakfast Gemma and Lottie backed all the things they needed for their beach day, Anne helped Freddie with getting ready and Harry and Louis cleaned the kitchen and the eating area. Louis was doing the dishes when Harry hugged him from behind.

Harry: "Babe, what's on your mind?"

Louis: "Nothing."

Harry: "Louis!"

Harry's voice was demanding but still full of love.

Louis: "Well ... I miss my mom and my sister. I always do and ... and I just wish they could be here and see how happy I am. I would love to share my happiness, our happiness with them."

Harry kissed his cheek.

Harry: "I know what you mean. I'd love for them to see you happy too."

They all got their stuff, went to the car and drove to the prettiest beach around. They had a wonderful time, swimming and playing in the water as well as relaxing in the sun or the shadow. They had brought a lot of floaties, which Freddie loved, and some board games for in between the water times. After a few hours of running around and doing everything at once, Freddie got tired and he decided to take a nap in the shadow. Louis and Harry joined him. Harry was laying on his back and Louis and Freddie both used him as their pillow which Harry thought was adorable. Freddie was laying in his fathers' arms and Louis was facing Harry. After Freddie had fallen asleep Louis looked around for a bit. This right here was everything he had ever dreamed of. He was happy. A tear of joy ran down his cheek and dropped onto Harry's stomach. Harry realised and gave Louis a worried look. Since Freddie was a sleep they had to whisper.

Harry: "Are you alright?"

Louis: "Yeah. I'm just really happy."

Harry smiled at him.

Harry: "My god. I love you so much, Lou."

Louis: "I love you too Haz."

Louis thought about something for a minute before looked deep into Harry's eyes and started talking a bit louder in order to make sure that Harry would hear him.

Louis: "I want us to be officially official."

Harry seemed pleasantly surprised.

Harry: "You mean out to the public?"

Louis nodded.

Harry: "I'd love that."

Louis: "Can we both post a couple of pictures tomorrow?"

Harry thought about it for a second but shook his head after thinking about it for a second.

Harry: "No. I want it to be special. We have waited for this moment for so long we need something bigger! What about a short movie?"

Louis started to like his idea.

Louis: "That would be lovely. But I want it to happen soon."

Harry: "I have a friend that could help us, I'll call him after our nap. Okay?"

They enjoyed the rest of their nap and Harry called his friend immediately after. He came back with the biggest smile on his face.

Harry: "He would be free tomorrow and he said that he would be done with the video by the end of the week."

Anne: "Who and what?"

Harry: "You'll find out soon enough."

a/n: So about the end of the book. Should I end it after they made it official or should I keep it going? I really need some advice because I can't decide.