33. Can Harry come?

a/n: I'm trying out some POVs in this chapter let me know how you like it. :)

Harry' POV:

Walking up next to Louis is still so unreal. Every time it happens I can't believe how lucky I am. Just being able to look at him, his soft hair, his blue eyes, his perfectly soft skin, he is perfect. The way his face looks when he's asleep so peace full as if he has no worries. Seeing him sleeping next to me is all I ever wanted and to have this back is more than I could have ever asked for. I love this man and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I want to take care of him and Finn, give them everything they want and need. I just want to be with Lou forever. I want to build a future with him and maybe have children of our own one day, maybe a little girl or a little boy. I'm sure Finn would love to have a sibling. I hope that someday this will be our reality and not just me daydreaming. I can't wait for that day.

End of Harry's POV.

While Harry was starring at Louis and daydreaming about their future Louis woke up.

Harry: "Good morning sweet checks. Did you sleep well?"

Louis: "Mornin' Haz. I sleep great. I always do sleeping next to you."

Harry blushed.

Louis: "Stop acting all shy! You didn't seem shy yesterday. Now give me a kiss."

Harry rolled his eyes but leaned down and gave Louis a kiss, not even caring about their morning breaths. After the kiss he laid his head on Louis chest, who pulled him into a big hug. They laid there snuggling and playing with each others hair of a bit until Harry heard Louis stomach grumble.

Harry: "Babe are you hungry?"

Louis: "Yes?"

Harry: "You have to tell me that you're hungry. I'll get up and make us some breakfast okay?"

Harry got up and smiled at Louis who laid in bed smirking.

Harry: "What?"

Louis: "Nothing."

Harry: "Why are you starring at me?"

Louis: "Because I love you."

Harry started to walk out smirking at the compliment he had received.

Louis: "And because your ass looks adorable right now."

Harry turned around and blushed.

Harry: "Excuse me, mister Tomlinson!"

Louis: "I'm just spilling facts. I love you."

Harry: "I love you too. But I have to make breakfast now. Stay right here we are having breakfast in bed."

Louis's POV:

There is now other person in this world that I would rather spend my time with than Harry. He is so beautiful, inside and out. He takes care of me and he loves Finn as if he was his own son. He is everything I ever wanted and more and the fact that we got a second chance is such a blessing. I love this man. I just hope he is just as passionate about this as I am. I never ever ever wanna be without him. I will do everything in my possibility to make this work. He's good for me and Finn likes him too and all of my other family too for that matter. He is my prince and I am the luckiest princess for having him.

End of Louis's POV:

Harry walked in the room, in his hands a tablet filled with tea, smoothies, waffles and fresh fruit.

Louis: "You are an angel send from heaven."

Harry smiled his biggest and brightest smile.

Harry: "I hope you like it."

He sat down on the bed took a strawberry and got interrupted by Louis just as he wanted to take a bite.

Louis: "You're not gonna feed me?"

Harry: "I love you, I really do but I'd rather eat myself, if that's fine with you."

Louis: "I know babe I just wanted to teas you a little."

They had just finished breakfast and were snuggling in bed when Louis's phone rang, it was Finn on facetime.

Finn: "Hello daddy, hello Harry."

Finn had just finished Harry's name when Louis's siblings poped up on the screen.

Daisy: "Harry? Hi!"

Pheobe: "Hello Harry. Good to see you."

Pheobe winked at Louis and Harry blushed imitatly.

Harry: "Hi Daisy, hi Pheobe, good to see you guys too."

Pheobe: "Did you sleep weel?"

Louis: "Oi, stop that, it's none of your business."

The girls broke away laughing.

Louis: "You guys are such little shits from time to time."

Daisy: "We were just asking our brother and his "friend" how they slept, what's so mean about that?"

Louis: "Oh get out of my face and give Freddie the phone back, I wanna talk to someone nice."

All of them laughed as the girls gave the phone to Freddie.

Finn: "What were they laughing about?"

Louis: "They made fun of me and Harry because they are jealous of our love."

Finn: "Okay. Ähm ... will you pick me up today?"

Louis: "Yes, sir."

Finn: "Can Harry come?"

Louis looked at Harry questioning and saw that Harry had the biggest smile on his face. They heard the twins in the background.

Daisy: "Yes Harry come, we haven't seen you in so long."

Pheobe: "Yes Harry we miss you."

Louis smiled: "Guys it's Harry's choice. If you want Harry to come you have to ask him."

Finn: "Okay can I please talk to Harry?"

Louis nodded and handed Harry the phone.

Harry: "What's up buddy?"

Finn: "Can you come and pick me up?"

Harry: "Of course but only if we gonna get ice cream when I arrive."

Finn was visibly happy.

Finn: "Deal. See you later Harry. Bye dad I love you."

Harry: "See you later."

Louis: "Bye love see you soon, be good."