I'm tryna find some better words to say

a/n: I'm sorry that I posted the draft yesterday. It was not finished and I didn't mean to publish it. Sorry. But here is the full version in all it's glory. So get some tissues and enjoy. ;)

Harry woke up early the next morning to prepare a few things for the day. Hw was quite nervous since he knew that this was about to be hard. But the knowledge of the positive impact this would have in the future made him go on. He then went on to bring Louis breakfast to bed.

Harry: "Good morning sunshine. I made breakfast."

Louis woke up, stretched and smiled at Harry.

Louis: "You are the best."

Louis kissed Harry the cheek and they had breakfast. But Harry didn't seem like he enjoyed it.

Louis: "Is everything alright Haz?"

Harry played with his hands and stared at them.

Harry: "I'm just really nervous because of today's activity. I'm kinda scared."

Louis got closer and lifted Harry's face up and held it in his hands.

Louis: "Don't worry darling. We will get through this together."

Harry forced himself to smile for Louis's sake but he was still really uneasy about everything they were about to do.

After they had finished breakfast and both of them had gotten ready Harry took Louis's hand.

Harry: "Just so you know, we can stop at any point. Just let me know."

Harry could feel that Louis was acting strange too and he couldn't help but notice him nervously biting his lip. After staring at Louis's lips for a hot second Harry kissed him before he opened the door to the living room. There were a lot of pictures that the two had collected over the years. But not only pictures, articles, love letters and diary entries. Everything was on display for them to see.

Louis: "What do we do now?"

Harry shrugged, everything he had thought of beforehand was forgotten and he was just overwhelmed. Harry started shaking.

Harry: "I think this was a stupid idea. Let's not do this."

Louis held him close to his heart and started to calm him down.

Louis: "Shhh. It's fine. Take your time. I'm not going anywhere. We can do this!"

Harry calmed down and started to explain his thoughts.

Harry: "Okay so the plan was to focus on the main reason that we didn't make our relationship work, management. The pictures on the floor show so many different moments and management ruined every single one of them. But I still love the memories."

Louis smiled a little.

Louis: "Me too."

Louis held Harry's hand and picked up an old picture. The picture showed them in the X-factor days. They were both so innocent and naive.