Author's Announcement and Acknowledgement

Hi minna-san! Bago ko nga pala sabihin ang isang anunsyo, gusto ko lang magpasalamat sa sumubaybay sa kuwentong ito simula noong 2016. Mga panahong marami pang cringes at iba pa. Pero nang lumipas ang mga taon, marami akong natutunan sa mga kapwa ko manunulat aspiring man o pro at mas naipagpatuloy ang pangarap. Even you write you'll learn something new. 

I also thank God for the opportunity and the talent He gave in wielding this pen and to create stories or even songs. I'm also nothing without Him in my life who is the source of my strength.

To my friends Sherl, Dais, Juls, Alex and Ashley and to those not mentioned but you're part of it, thank you for always there supporting me from ups and downs (kahit pa sa karupukan days). You always got my back in my roller coaster ride type of life story and cheering me up. One day matutupad na rin 'yong isa sa mga pangarap natin hahahaha!

And also to you who read my works, thank you for the patience and keep tuning in as you support. Sana makasama ka pa rin sa susunod na paglalakbay at kuwentong isusulat ko kahit may mga pagkakataong matagal akong mag-update at abala sa mga pang-araw-araw na gawain. But I'll do my best to write until the last drop of my ink. 

=================

As for the most awaited announcement, The Lost Swordsgirl will be having its second season. The epilogue just state the opening of the second adventure of our Black Light Warrior but this time the real world is involved. Maraming mga rebelasyon, sikreto, misteryo, aminan? Well hindi pa tiyak. The second season will be updated in September 21, 2020 while the recent season will be edited but never ever affects the flow of the story.

Eto lang muna sa ngayon at abangan ang iba pang updates! Stay tuning in, keep safe and pray everyone! God bless! 

~SymphoZenie