Part 18

It was much later on that same day and it was time for all students to be in their dorms ready for bed.

I was making my way from the girls bathroom and everywhere was quiet... too quiet.... normally i would have heard some teachers sneaking around but...nothing.

I headed down the stairs and bumped into someone's chest.

It was so dark i didn't know who it was until i looked up.

"Sorry" i whispered and looked at who was infront of me.

Thank merlin it's you and not a teacher..

"Hey. It's ok. Why aren't you in the hall?" Draco asked me quietly.

"The hall? What do you mean draco?" I asked and he grabbed my hand.

"Come with me. Quickly." He whispered and took me towards the dungeons and into the slytherin common room.

I have never been in here before, it was so different to the gryffindor one but it was nice.

"Um draco what's going on?."  I slipped out of his grip.

"Shhh.. apparently Sirius black has been spotted in hogwarts and your common room painting has scratch marks on it. Have you got anything to change into because everyone is sleeping in the great hall tonight. And it's too dangerous to go back to your common room right now." He sighed and started walking towards the stairs to the dorms.

"I don't have anything. I only have a pair of shorts from flying before. I'll just sleep in my robes it's fine. I guess we have to hurry then incase he's around." I sat down on one of the chairs in the common room and began to think while Draco went to get stuff from his room.

Is Sirius really here? Is he dangerous?

Thoughts kept running through my head.

I was worried about him but also scared at the same time.

I've never even met him before.

I got sidetracked from my thoughts when draco came down in a hoodie and sweatpants and spare clothes in his hands.

"Here I'm not letting you sleep like that. Go in my room and change. Leave your clothes there is fine." He handed me a hoodie of his and sweatpants to match.

"Are you sure? It's fine honestly I'll just swap out my robes In the morning." I hesitated but took the clothes from him.

"Go on and get changed it's fine y/n" he gave me a little push up the stairs and so I walked into his room.

I loved the dark aesthetic of his room. He had his own dorm which I'm guessing his father made sure he wasn't sharing. I giggled at the thought before beginning to undress.

I folded my robes and put them on dracos bed neatly.

I walked down the stairs and tied my hair in a low pony tail.

"Comfy?" Draco asked me when i got to the bottom of the stairs.

He was looking at me up and down.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

"Very, thank you." I said back.

We both left the common room and headed to the great hall. Everyone was already there.

I looked at Harry, Ron and Hermione. There wasn't any room anywhere for me and draco except two sleeping bags at the very end.

"Why are you both late?" Snape walked infront of us both, glaring at me specifically.