1. Endless night

You are my spring day...

I will never hold him again, thought Jungkook bitterly watching the landscapes flashing by behind the train windows

No matter where I go or what I'll do, I will never wrap him into my arms again.

"Can I see your ticket?" A man in an uniform stopped right above him, bringing him back from his daydream into that old almost empty wagon filled with the smell of dust.

"Here," Jungkook began to rumble through his backpack, the only storage for his belongings he was possessing, but that freaking dismiss card fell out hitting the man's boot.

Jungkook sighed picking it up covering it in his hand, handing the ticket to the man.

"Is that a social record?" Asked the man pointing at the card.

"Yes, been out in the morning," muttered Jungkook avoiding the man's gaze.

"I don't want any disturbance in that train," the man's tone changed to highly unpleasant.

"I've said, I've been dismissed today." Jungkook clenched his fists.

Don't judge a book by its cover, right, he thought sarcastically pulling the sleeve of his hoodie down to cover the palm tattoos.

"Can I have my ticket back?" He asked trying to sound anyhow polite, although he wished to knock that damn grandpa off then punch him in that annoying face.

"I'll keep an eye on you," muttered the man handing the ticket back, so Jungkook hid it in his pocket quickly returning to the window view.

It was just an hour more on that train heading far from the city into the lost greens of hills and small villages far from anything known. Will uncle's house become shelter or another dead end? Jungkook closed his eyes, but Jimin's smiling face retuned like out of a nightmare, so he focused back on the landscapes. His head not possible to find a restful state, though, repeating like a mantra - I will never seen him again. Never hold him again. Never close my arms around his tiny posture to protect him from the world, never again.

"Two chicken breast with pickled cucumber and horseradish salad. Ah, and the Chardonnay year 93."

"Noted," Taehyun glanced at the man scribbling the order down in his notebook.

It has been almost the end of his shift, the restaurant packed to the last tables on the huge terrace, the sun slowly setting. Today was Friday, it meant he was finishing earlier as Jin was taking over after him.

"Anything else," Taehyun turned towards the young woman who has definitely came here for a date.

"So far we're good," muttered the guest spreading the napkin on his lap.

Since 'AGUST-D' restaurant has received a star last year the crowds have been insane. A lot of tourists coming to try out the local cuisine especially 'Find your taste' cake, by the secret recipe of the owner Mr. Yoongi. Taehyun sighed glancing towards his boss, who was sitting at a far end of the terrace assisted by his fiancée and some politicians. They seemed to have a great time laughing over some drinks. The skin on Taehyun's arms crumbled at the sight of Yoongi's thick black hair, his profile and smile. Wasn't he just unreal? Definitely some masterpiece, Taehyun could stare for hours.