part 2

The party has begun.Everyone was enjoying their time.Kim siblings did a surprise dance together and everyone was amazed at their dancing skills.And now it's time for their step sister's surprise dance.

She and her two friends step into the middle of the hall and everyone stepped back.

As soon as they started it,everyone's jaws were dropped. And no.Not because how beautiful the dance was.It is because how hilarious their dance was.

(Imagine them as three girls)

Jungkook covered his eyes because of the embarrassment.

"This is so embarrassing!"he cried while looking at her dance through his fingers.

"What the actual fuck"Taehyung spat with a confused and annoyed face.

Yoongi was heavily judging her with a scrunched up face.

"She looks like Namjoon'a female version"Jin chimed controlling his laugh. Meanwhile Namjoon was having a cultural shock seeing the embarrassing dance.

Hoseok and Jimin were laughing their asses off.

"Hyung!stop laughing!"Jungkook said annoyingly.

He saw how the guests were having so much fun seeing her weird dance.He rolled his eyes.

"This is so fucked up"he muttered feeling irritated.

Party was over.Kim family left to their mansion with the new family members.

As soon as they entered to the mansion,Mr.Kim called for a family meeting in the living room.

New couple was in a couch alone while the Kim Boys were on the opposite couch.Their step sister was sitting on a single couch.

"Okay,so I called you guys because I want to introduce everyone to each other"Mr.Kim said with a small smile.

"Honey, "he called his wife and received a small smile from his wife."As I told you,these are my sons."

She nodded looking at them with a motherly smile.

"That is my oldest son,Kim seokjin"

Jin flashed a small smile while bowing in respect.

"Second son,Kim Yoongi"

Yoongi kept his poker face making things more awkward. But the new mother shrugged it off and smiled.

"And my first twin couple.Kim Namjoon and Kim hoseok"

They also flashed a quick smile.

"My second twin couple.Kim Jimin and Kim Taehyung"

Though Jimin had a small smile,Taehyung didn't show any facial expression.

"And the maknae.Kim Jungkook"

Jungkook shoot a quick glare to the woman making her uncomfortable. It looks like he hates her from the bottom of his guts.

"Jungkook"Mr.Kim sent a warning glare to him indicating to behave.

But Jungkook just rolled his eyes.Mr.Kim was about to snap at him but his wife stopped him shaking her head.

"It's okay honey.calm down"she whispered softly.