part 19

In that night,there was someone who was waiting to hear  news from someone. He was a middle aged man yet had a charismatic figure.In his ten story building,he was in the rooftop where his private chopper was kept.He was near the fence looking at the night view of the city.He put the cigarette in between his lips inhaling the toxic smell.He took out a folded photo from his trouser pants and stared at it.The man smirked looking at it.There were two men and a woman in it.The woman was in the middle of the two men.

Just then,someone came towards him.A boy.The man didn't need to look back to know who was it.

"What did she say?"he asked removing the cigarette from his lips.

The boy hesitated a bit."She didn't answer"

The man laughed scaring the boy."That bitch dared to go against me again?so
Stubborn huh!"he looked back at the photo."like mother like daughter"he muttered under his breath. "Call Mark"

The boy nodded before disappearing.The man kept staring at the photo before smirking. "Your daughter's punishment will be grave sweetheart.Hope you're suffering in there seeing her"

Taehyung,Jungkook and Jimin came outside the house to go to school.Jungkook got into his his new bike and was ready to start the engine when he saw Yoongi and Deoksim coming out from the house together.Jimin and Taehyung also stopped on their tracks and looked at them.

Deoksim looked at them with a smirk and winked before wearing a mask like yoongi.She entered Yoongi's car with him.Yoongi drove themselves away from the Kim mansion.

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion. He looked back at Jimin who was also looking at him back confusly.Jungkook scoffed rolling his eyes and pulled the full face helmet on his head.

DEOKSIM'S POV

I was seriously happy today.I'm going to Yoongi oppa's work place with him!woah!Aww my Yoongi oppa is so cool.

"What are you giggling at?"I heard Yoongi oppa's voice.

I removed my mask and giggled even more."Because I'm happy!I'm going to your work place with you!I get to spend time with you!"

Even though oppa is wearing a mask,I still could tell that he's smiling.

"You like to spend time with me that much?"

"Y to the E to the S!yes!I even listened to your songs.And they are so cool!A to the G to the U to the STD! AgustD"

Oppa chuckled shaking his head."you're so weird yet cute"he muttered.

After about an hour,we reached to the BigHit underground parking lot.

"Do not even think of taking off your mask.got it?"he said before opening the door.

I nodded wearing my mask.I got out of the car.Oppa wore shades and a mask.Woah he looks cool.

"Be by my side every time.You may lose in there"

When we entered the building,I saw a lot of big photo frames of idols. Yoongi oppa's photos were also there proudly hanging on the walls.He is amazing. Charismatic. He's like a king amoung these photos.Not only in photos but also in real life.If I also can have a dream to be someone like him.But unfortunately I wasn't born to dream.I was born for a nightmare.I was lost in my thoughts looking at his photos when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What are you thinking?"oppa asked.

I smiled."You're like a King oppa"

I couldn't say what he was thinking. It's hard to read him.But he patted my head."Yeah I'm a king.But aren't you the boss?You literally dominate our house"...."Let's go"

I was about to follow him when I felt a vibration in my pant pocket.It was my phone.I took it and saw a message.

"Father wants to see you" -Mark

I stiffed.My whole body shivered.But I quickly switched off my phone when yoongi oppa looked back.He narrowed his eyes seeing me switching off my phone.

YOONGI'S POV

This is strange.I saw it yesterday too.When she was in my room in the morning.Is something troubling her?I observed her features. Sweat beads were forming on her forehead.

"You okay?"I asked going closer to her.

She avoided my eye contacts. "Yeah.I'm fine oppa.Let's go"she grabbed my wrist pulling me with her.But I forcefully stopped myself causing her to stop too.

"Something is troubling you.Right?"I can't let it slid.I have this strange feeling telling my that something is not right.She shook her head."Deoksim-ah,you call me oppa but still you hid things?Tell me.I will help"my voice was emotionless but I was seriously worried.

"It's really nothing oppa.Just school matters.You're gonna be late!come on!"she dragged me with her towards the elevator.

NO ONE'S POV

Time flew quickly that day.Deoksim got closer to Yoongi.She even made yoongi rap infront of her.At first yoongi refused.But who are we kidding?this is Kim Deoksim.She will get whatever she wants by hook or crook. Actually Yoongi also enjoyed the time he spent with Deoksim even though he didn't say it by words.The excited bunny girl was surely a bundle of joy.Whole staff loved her.Deoksim did a lot of interesting things with her yoongi oppa.She even tried to rap making Yoongi laugh his ass off.Yoongi tought her how to play a piano a bit.

And now it's time to go home.Deoksim really didn't want to go knowing what's on her way.
She had to go to the underground parking lot before Yoongi since he had to go back to the studio to grab car keys which he forgot.

She was leaning on the car waiting for yoongi when two men came towards her wearing all black.Just then she got a message from Mark.

"Come with them.I'm waiting outside to take you to father"

She poked her cheek with her tongue looking at the men.She scoffed. She looked back to see if yoongi was coming or not and looked back at them.Then she looked around with the corner of her eyes to check cctvs.

"Let's go"she said going ahead.The two men followed her behind.

Yoongi ran towards the parking lot with his keys.He was confused when he saw no one in the parking lot.He came towards his car and looked around.

"Where did she go?"he muttered.He took his phone out from his pant pockets and called her.But she didn't answer. He tried again and again but nothing worked."aish!where are you Deoksim-ah?"

He looked at his wrist watch.8.30p.m.He sighed before leaving the parking lot to search Deoksim.He wore his mask before going out.When he got out of the building,he looked around to see if she is near by.He couldn't scream her name because of his popularity. Anyone could notice him.He again called her but no answer.Slowly fear crawled into his heart.He started to walk around looking for her with a beating heart.

Suddenly he saw people gathering around something on the middle of the main road.He heard people mumbling,

"Poor girl,she is severely  injured after getting hit by that truck."

"She looks like a teenager girl.Aww I feel so pity.Her face is completely crushed"

Yoongi stopped on his track hearing them.He stumbled backwards with wide eyes.His breathing became heavy and slow.

"N-No,that can't be.I-It's impossible"

He heard sirens sounds of ambulance and police.He saw people shifting the body of the girl.Her face wasn't recognisable. But she had a short hair like Deoksim's.Yoongi's whole body went pale.He was shaking badly.He couldn't believe what he's seeing.His footsteps started to bring him towards the body.

"P-Please God no"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment babies!