part 21

[Small Violence scenes are ahead]

Deoksim entered to the usual ware house where the base camp of her mafia gang was.When someone looked it from outside,it was looked like an abandoned house but in reality,it was a base camp.It had more underground rooms for various purposes. Some rooms were used to hide weapons. Some were used as torture rooms.This was situated near the city but no one had cared to step into the house.

Deoksim walked towards the living room.The house was dark but the inside was a bit illuminated by street lights and moonlight.The person she has been dreading to meet was sitting on a couch with crosses legs.His face wasn't clear because of the darkness but still Deoksim could see how his face was decorated with a sinister smirk when he saw her.His one hand was rotating a gun while other hand had a cigarette. Bodyguards were around him.Including Mark.

"Kneel"he ordered.Deoksim hated that word.She hated to kneel infront of him.She hated to be weak infront of him.But she could do nothing. She is weak.She knelt down.

The man stood up and approached her like a predator. He threw his gun to the closest bodyguard and crouched down to Deoksim's level.He raised his hand making Deoksim close her eyes expecting to be slapped.But to her surprise he stroked her hair. "Was I too kind for you letting you stay with them?hm?You disappointed your father a lot Deoksim-ah"he said with a fake sad voice and pouted.
"I-I am sorry father"she whispered feeling the fear crawling into her veins.

"You're sorry?"he asked with a sweet tone but in the end he grabbed her hair into a fist making her hiss from the pain."If you're that much sorry,then why did you ignore me for two fucking days?huh?"he grabbed her hair even more harder wanting to hear her painful screams but she wasn't ready to give him the satisfaction. She endured gritting her teeth. "And today?You were with your step brother.who is it again?Kim Yoongi right?the famous celebrity"

Deoksim's breathing got hitched with the mention of his name.She knew what the devil is up to."please no.D-Don't do anything to him.I-I won't do any mistake again.Please"

The devil laighed amusingly. "You really know me too well sweetheart.But still you dared to go against me.didn't you?"

"I-I promise.I won't do it again.Please don't hurt him.I-I beg you"Deoksim was scared to death.She never wants anything bad happen to Yoongi or any other brother of hers.

"But you're getting used to go against me sweetheart.Shouldn't I punish you to keep you in my track?hm?"his dark whispers were creating a devil for her nightmares.She was trembling badly."You have already gone against me twice now.Can't let you get used to this behaviour now can we?"

Deoksim gulped harder."punish me.I did the wrong.Don't hurt them"she said through her stuttering.

The devil smirked seeing her biggest weakness. The affection she has for her new family. He knew it too well.Even after these years of torture and brain wash,I still couldn't destroy her soul.He thought.

"Give me your palm"he said.Deoksim gave him her palm without a second thought. The devil smiled evily and held her palm letting her hair go.He brought the lit up cigarette near to her palm."This is not the punishment but this will remind you today when you're up to something"with that he pressed his cigarette into her palm burning it.

Deoksim covered her mouth with her other hand and squeezed her eyes shut.She was just used to these kind of pains.

The man stood up throwing away his cigarette."Mark,"

Mark came towards him."father"

"Give her electric shocks.But make sure to keep her alive"

Deoksim left the house with her weak body.When she was in the door step,she stumbled.

"I'll drive you home"she heard Mark's voice from behind.Deoksim gritted her teeth but didn't look back.

"I don't need your help"she snapped and walked away from the building wobbling.Mark stared at her disappearing figure and sighed."She will never learn"

Soon it started to rain.The night couldn't get any better for her.She was soaking wet.Coldness was engulfing her.Her gun was in her waist band and it felt so heavy that day for her.It felt like a burden which really is.She saw a bus stand and walked slowly.

She sat down on the bench inside the bus stand.She looked at her palm where she got a burn mark. She still felt the electricity in her body and somehow it affected her mental health a lot.Her body couldn't hold her anymore.It was giving up.The pain was unbearable. But the pain in her head was even more unbearable.It was constantly telling her to pull the trigger to her own head.But her eye sight became blurry. The world started to revolve around her.Dizziness welcomed her.Without knowing she lost her consciousness and her body fell to the bench.

She was laying on the bench unconsciously in that cold weather.Even her unconscious mind was ready to accept her death. She wished to die in there.Coldness was bringing the death near to her weak body.A tear escaped from her closed eyes.

Flash back

11 years ago

"I don't want to be in here!please bring me to appa!"the six year old cried kneeling infront a man.

The wailing of that little girl was a pleasure to the monster. "They had already abandoned you.They don't want you anymore"

"No!That's not true.Appa loves me!Ajussi pwease bring me home.I want to go home!"the girl hugged the man's leg and cried harder.Her heart stabbing cries brought a smile to the man's lips."I want my appa!"

The man kicked the girl away."I told you once remember. Your appa doesn't want you.Your brothers forgot you.Your mom is no more.I'm the only father you have from now on"

The girl cried more and more hugging her small body on the floor.Her heart was breaking into sand.There were no pieces.Her whole face was swollen from crying.She felt something dropping infront of her. She raised her head to see a gun.

"This will be your only friend now on"

End of the flashback

She saw this dream again.A memory she can only see through her dreams.

Death was so close to her again.But another person was faster than death.He saw her.He recognized her.

Looks like God had another plans.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Guess who is the person😌

Vote and comment!