part 57

The 4 months were really hectic for Deoksim.She was busy to the point she couldn't even go to her house.Not even Da mi or Miran could meet her.She wasn't even in Seoul.Infact she has been destroying Byunhun's hidden illegal business one by one in Busan,Gangnam,Daegu etc.No one could catch her.She was a living beast inside that tiny body.But she wasn't alone.She had helps too.She also had an army like force.But she was doing everything secretly.

(Only the first girl fighting with the men who were wearing black.Imagine her as Deoksim)

4 months flew away fast.No one saw Deoksim in these 4 months.And it was the day.It's the date Deoksim has to attend the birthday party of the prime minister.Jongsuk was waiting for her.But she didn't show up till the last moment.He was really sad thinking she won't come back.And also worried.The thought of something must have happened to her suffocated him.

He was infront of his mirror fixing his bow.He sighed for the hundredth time of the day.Just the he got a call from his mother.
"Yes mom?"

"Sweetheart,where are you?you're getting late.We are already in the party"

Jongsuk bit his lip.He was waiting for her."I'll be there quickly mom.Don't worry "

He hang up."where are you Deoksim?"he whispered before slowly walking towards his living room.

But when he entered his living room,he got startled seeing a figure on the balcony looking outside.He couldn't say who was that but she was definitely a girl.He didn't see her face.She was wearing a long red dress.But had a large cut till her thigh showing her leg.Her collarbone was completely visible. She had a hair till the middle of her spine.And her back was a bit visible too.Jongsuk wasn't sure if she is Deoksim since he has never seen her wearing these types of cloths.

"Deoksim?"he called unsurely.

The girl turned around making him gasp.Indeed it was her.But she is completely changed.She had died front two hair strands in white.And since her collarbone was visible,he could see a tatto of a rose with a snake.She was looking completely badass yet stunning. Her cleavage was a bit visible. She smiled."Greetings Lee Jongsuk"

Jongsuk came back to his senses.He was completely flustered. Her skin was making him uncomfortable. He gulped hard.

Deoksim was looking outside the car silently. Jongsuk kept taking glances at her while driving his car.He didn't know what to say.She was making him nervous. He gulped again feeling his throat dry."Y-You should wear a coat Deoksim. Your brothers are gonna be there.They will freak out"

Her red lips curved up into a soft smile."This is a party Jongsuk.Plus I wore this for s reason"

Jongsuk sealed his lips.He felt anger gushing through his veins imagine other men looking at her with dirty gazes.But then,something hit him.She is going to do something.

"Deoksim,what are you planning to do?!"he freaked out.

Deoksim looked at him and smirked."You'll see.Don't worry.Innocent people are not in my list"

Jongsuk bit his lip nervously. Then his gaze went to her thighs.There was bump on her thigh. Jongsuk instantly understood what it is.Her gun.Her one leg was visible but other one was covered and she had hidden her gun in that thigh. It is only visible to Jongsuk because she was sitting down.When she stood up, no one can tell that there's a hidden gun in there.

"Be careful"he muttered softly.Deoksim smiled and nodded."Will everything end today?"

Deoksim sighed."Maybe"

"Then you will come back to me right?You promised me"he said with a whiny voice.

Deoksim didn't answer.She looked outside the window.

"Why aren't you answering?did you already find a better man than me?huh?"a hint of jealous could be sensed in his tone.

Deoksim laughed shaking her head.She looked at him with a soft smile.

Jongsuk stopped the car infront of the red carpet.It's time to go out.Suddenly Deoksim placed a soft kiss on his cheek making him freeze."You're so handsome today baby boy"she whispered huskily.

Jongsuk went fifty shed of crimson.His heart was drumming against his rib cage. He looked her slowly with wide eyes.She winked before getting out.

Jongsuk quickly slapped himself to make him come to his senses."Focus Lee Jongsuk.Focus!"

He also got out giving his car keys to a servant. Deoksim wrapped her arm around his arm.

As they entered through the grand entrance of the mansion,few men turned around and they felt like their life sucked out seeing the beauty who was wrapping her arm around Jongsuk.Jongsuk glared at those pervates and wrapped his arm around her waist bringing her closer to him.

He brought her towards the Kim brothers who were waiting for Jongsuk knowing Deoksim will come with him.They were standing in a corner not having any interest to dance with people.The mansion was a bit dark making it looks like a club.Loud music was banging on everyone's ears.It surely looks like a birthday party of a notorious play boy.

As soon as Kim boys saw Deoksim and Jongsuk coming closer,their jaws dropped to the floor.They weren't sure if the girl as their sister or not.Her revealing dress was gaining a lot of attention from boys.

Even before Deoksim greet,Kim siblings remove their tux coat and covered her in a circle making her startled.

"What the fuck are you wearing?!"Yoongi snapped.

"And what is that?a tatto?when did you get a tatto?!"Jin scolded.

"Your dress is too revealing!"Namjoon whined.

Boys were complaining not even greeting her after seeing after a long time.Deoksim rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled. She hugged the Taehyung who started to whine and stopped his complains."Aren't you guys supposed to hug me after not seeing me for a long time?You guys are so mean"she pouted looking up to his handsome face.

Taehyung's eyes got softened.He immediately hugged her back."Aww!I missed you my cutie pie"he cooed.

"Yah!what about me?"Jin asked frustrationally pointing at himself. "Didn't you miss me?"

Deoksim chuckled before going to hug him."I miss you too oppa.I missed you all"

She hugged all of her brothers feeling happy after a long time.Their embrace is the best cure for her depress state.

"Uhm,appa is also here Deoksim"Hoseok said hesitantly. "Your mother is also here.They are all in the other hall with prime minister and other businessmen.This area is for people who want to enjoy"

Deoksim became a bit uneasy."Don't tell them about me"she muttered lowering her head.It's not because she didn't want to see them.She badly wanted to see them.Even her appa.She missed him too.After all he is her father.But she had no time to talk with them.She needed to do the last mission in this mansion without any barrier.

Deoksim turned around and saw the star of the party.The son of the prime minister.Park Seojun.He was flirting with a girl in the bar area.

"Guys,I need your help"

Boys gave their all attention to her.They knew that she's planning something. "What is it?"Jungkook asked.

"Do not disturb me from now on"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon.

Vote and comment!