part 9

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was heading inside the school building with my other two brothers when I had an urgent to pee. Ugh!why now.

So I gave my bag to Taehyung hyung and told him to wait for me.

Dashi run run run..I can't hold it anymore!

I ran inside to the boys washroom and did my thing.Woah. I feel like heaven now.I went out with a sigh of satisfaction.On my way I had to pass  girls washrooms.But when I was about to pass,I saw the queenka of the school running away with a scared face.

Woah. I have never seen her like that.Isn't she the tigress of the school.tsk.I wonder who made her that scared.She was literally pale like a ghost.Just then another girl came out from the washroom.

Isn't that cannibal bitch?did she-?-_- I'm not even surprised. She is such a trouble maker.I wonder what that queenka soojin will do to her.She is like a snake.She won't let Deoksim live in peace.Whatever.Why would I worry?

I was about to leave but stopped myself when I saw her wobbling a bit.She seems like she will fall any time.What's wrong with her?

Without knowing I got worried.I don't want to get worried.But she is my family.Our family motto is to protect the family members with our all might and it has deeply sunk in to our veins.Our Kim family protects the motto with our whole hearts.

But do I really think of her as a family member now?I think I just thought of her as my family a second ago.

My complex thoughts got cut off when she was about to fall.My fast reflexes managed to catch her on time.

And the next thing which I saw really made me worried.She had a nose bleeding.

"Yah,are you okay?y-your nose?it's bleeding"

Her eyes were becoming heavy making me even more worried.This is not a situation like when we were fighting. This is a serious matter.I may not like her as my sister.But I'm not a monster to leave her in a situation like this.

I was about to lift her in my arms but the word escaped from her mouth frozen me.

"Bunny"

With that she fainted on my arms.Bunny?it was--I snapped out from my thoughts immediately and lifted her.

NO ONE'S POV

Deoksim opened her eyes slowly wincing with a headache.

"Hey,she is getting conscious!"someone whisper yelled.

"Yah,did you make it your hobby to visit school's infirmary every day?"

Jungkook's annoying voice heard from the background making Deoksim snapp back from the daze.

Taehyung scoffed.

"Stop making troubles brat.We can't baby you every day"

Deoksim looked at them confusely and realized that she was in the infirmary.

"What happened?"she asked with a confused face.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Don't you remember? You fainted after getting out from the bathroom"

That's when Deoksim remembered everything. She remembered Mark's sudden appearance which made her stiff.This didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook who was keenly observing her.

"Are you okay now?"Jimin the Angel asked genuinely showing his worriedness.

Deoksim smiled.Somehow she liked all the Kim siblings even though they didn't like her back.She enjoyed pranking them.