part 47

Jongsuk came out of the room while rubbing his eyes.He looked aroun the unfamiliar apartment in search for Deoksim. She spotted her on the living room with two more girls.He recognized one girl since she's the one who owned the apartment. But the other girl is not familiar to him.

As he got near them,they all noticed his presence. Jongsuk felt awkward with their sudden stare."A-Anyeon"he greeted awkwardly and looked at Deoksim.

Deoksim smiled lightly before getting up.She walked to him and dragged him towards the guest room again.Jongsuk was confused.

"I'll bring you lunch since it's already passed 12.After that you need to leave"she said calmly.

Jongsuk frowned and crossed his arms hissing at her."No.I won't leave.Why do you think I came all the way here with you?"

Deoksim sighed looking at his stubborn self.Jongsuk made a cute angry pout and glared.

"I let you stay with me last night.And from here,our paths end.Because my path will be more dangerous from now on.And I won't take anyone with me"

"I don't care.I have made up my mind.I won't let you go.Even tho you want to push me away,I'll hold on to you"he said sternly.

"Jongsuk,it's dangerous--"she was cut off by him.

"Then protect me.I know you can do it"he insisted.His pleading eyes didn't affect her this time.

"I'm not even sure about myself. How am I going to protect you?You don't know anything Jongsuk.You don't know what a sick game I'm playing"

Jongsuk ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "I just-I just only want to be close to you Deoksim.You always worries me.Just let me be near you.That's all I ask.You don't need to tell me anything. Just let me stay with you"

"You like me.don't you?"she asked directly.

Jongsuk didn't get shocked. "Isn't it obvious? Yes I do like you.A lot."He snapped feeling annoyed because of her constant denial of his help.He looked away with crossed arms.

Deoksim sighed like she's tired."I told you before.Stop going there.We can't be together"

Jongsuk looked at her with a mad expression. "We can!It's just you are not letting us.We can build our future together if we try Deoksim"his eyes turned soft with his last sentence.

"How can you expect a future from someone who doesn't have a future?"she asked softly gazing into his eyes.

Jongsuk creased his eyebrows together."what do you mean?"

Instead of answering him,she slowly raised her hand and placed it on his cheek."This is criminal business. Don't get involved because you won't see an end.Just let go of me.I'm not the one for you.There must be someone special for you in out there"she placed a chaste kiss on his cheek and again looked at his eyes with softness."Leave"

She turned around with a sad smile.But even before she could take a step, Jongsuk grabbed her arm making her face him with a gasp.In the next moment,his lips landed on her lips.Deoksim widened her eyes in shock.She felt his arm snaking on her waist pulling her more closer to him.She felt her whole body in fire.The touch was foreign. Yet soothing unlike how people touched her with desires when she was in missions.

Jongsuk moved his lips slowly yet passionately. The kiss had no lust feelings. It was pure.He was showing the affection he has for her.The unspoken love between them.Deoksim melted into the foreign feeling. She always disgusted whenever someone touched her but his touch,it was different. She closed her eyes slowly kissing him back.