part 45

Deoksim walked forward in that rainy night even after hearing Jongsuk's screams for her to stop.He was chasing her.Deoksim got inside a bus with her luggage and walked to the back seat and sat down near the window. Since it was night,only few people were inside the bus.

The bus started to drive.Jongsuk ran as fast as he could to reach the bus.Somehow he managed to run near where Deoksim sat.He banged on the window but she didn't open it.

"Stop this freaking bus!"he shouted from the top of his lungs."STOP IT!CAN YOU HEAR ME?!STOP THIS BUS!"

He was soaking wet but he didn't care.He was scared.Scared that she might do something stupid like she was going to do at the bridge.He didn't know anything which happened in the mansion but he sensed that something terrible must have happened seeing Deoksim's gun in her hand.

Jongsuk kept banging on the bus and at last it stopped.He quickly got inside after getting scolded by the bus driver.He bowed apologizing and walked towards the back seat.He breathed heavily gulping a large amount of oxygen after literally running after a speeding bus.

Deoksim didn't even glance at him.She just kept staring outside.Jongsuk scoffed when he didn't get her attention.He sat next to her."what happened?"he asked with a cold yet worried voice.

Deoksim didn't answer.She kept silent.Jongsuk sighed in frustration.He could see how broken she is.Puffy eyes.Swollen cheeks.And the cuts in her face.He heard about the kidnapping kids case.And that's why he came to the Kim mansion.He was hella worried.

"Did they get to know about your identity?"he asked softly.

No answer.

Jongsuk was about to open his mouth but he got frozen when she suddenly kept her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes letting a single tear roll down.

Jongsuk's eyes became soft.He saw how vulnerable she is.He slowly reluctantly placed his hand over her shoulder."It's okay.Everything will be fine"he whispered softly wiping her tear away.Why is your life always painful?can't you just invite me to your heart so I can share the pain with you.I feel like you will fade away one day.Jongsuk was lost in his thoughts.

They stayed like that till the bus came infront of the hospital. Deoksim stood up making Jongsuk stood up too.She got out from the bus and walked towards the hospital. Jongsuk followed her without asking anything.

After speaking with reception, Deoksim went towards the elevator with Jongsuk.

Soon, they were infront of a ward.Deoksim stopped seeing Mark with so many machines attached to him.She let go of her luggage onto the floor and walked next to his bed soullessly.She hiccuped crying silently.Jongsuk hugged her hiding her face on his chest.She cries hard.

Flashback

16 year old Mark was hiding next to a room with so much tears.He covered his ears hearing 15 year old Deoksim's screams inside that room.She was screaming to stop.

Mark covered his mouth not to make a sound.Whole house was dark.After an hour,Byunhun left the room.Mark quickly went inside.He saw her broken figure lying on the bed without a cloth.He quickly took a blanket and covered her body and sat next to her half unconscious body.Her face was bruised.Lips had cuts.

"I'm sorry.I'm sorry I'm weak.I'm sorry I can't save you"He said while crying.He thought she was unconscious but she heard him.She heard his painful cries.

He never showed his care for her but Deoksim knew how much he cares.He kept all the things to himself. He let others hate him.He acted like an asshole but he is not.He's a brother to Deoksim.

End of the flashback.

Deoksim cried harder crushing Jongsuk's shirt.

Time skip

Doctor came to speak with Deoksim after knowing she's his 'family'.

"His condition is very serious.But we could save him.But,"

"But what?"Deoksim asked feeling nervous and scared.

"Because of the hit,we are not sure if he will remember anything. I mean,his memories--we still have to wait till he wakes up"

Deoksim gulped the hard lump and nodded.

"Oh,we found his belongings on his pockets"Doctor gave a wallet and his phone.

Deoksim got them and thanked the doctor.She looked at Jongsuk who was observing Mark with a frown probably wondering who he is.

Deoksim opened the wallet and found a photo. A photo of a family. A man and a woman."I hope you will not remember anything. You should forget your painful past.And I will bring your parents to you.Please be happy and start a new life"she whispered still with empty eyes.

Time skip

Deoksim and Jongsuk left the hospital and started to walk in the street.

"Who is he?"Jongsuk asked while shivering badly because of his wet shirt.His lips were blue because of the coldness. "Your boyfriend?"

Deoksim stopped on her track and looked at him with a sigh.She unpacked her luggage and pulled a hoodie.She gave it to him saying"No he's not.He's more than a boyfriend"

"Your husband?"he asked with a frown.

Deoksim rolled her eyes with a ghost smile.For the first time in the day,she had a slight smile forgetting the painful incidents inside the Kim mansion.

"A friend like a brother"

Jongsuk heaved a relief sigh before wearing the hoodie.Deoksim's mood again changed with the word 'brother'.Her cold face came back.She walked leaving Jongsuk who was still trying to put on the hoodie.

"Yah,wait for me!"

He managed to speed up next to her.

"You should go home now"Deoksim said coldly.

Jongsuk pouted and shook his head.

"No.I'm gonna follow you wherever you go.What if you do something ridiculous like last time?"

"I won't. Now stop following me"

"Nope.Still I want to follow you.Plus,where are you going to stay?Huh?Just let's go to my apartment. I live alone as you know.No one will bother you"he suggested.

"They will know where I am if I go to your place.I don't ever want to see them"she hissed in anger.

Jongsuk sighed.He determined to find what happened.But not now.Deoksim is not in a condition to speak about that.

"Then where will you go?"

Da mi,Deoksim's friend opened her door hearing the door bell ring.She was half asleep but got fully awake seeing her friend Deoksim infront of her with a boy. (Hope you remember her,the girl she met at the club)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Another update!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon.