part 38

JISOO'S POV

School has already started.I was waiting till it started.I just needs to speak to Deoksim.She has been ignoring me for a long time now.What did I even do?she started it after the day I got kidnapped. I tried so many times to speak to her but she never listened to me.I just miss her so much.She's my only friend.And my bestie.I can't lose her.I know that she still cares for me because jungkook had been protecting me from my bullies.I know it is because of Deoksim. She must have told him to do it.But I still can't understand why she's doing it.What did I even do?

I was walking towards the stair case to go down to look for Deoksim.But I was too lost in my thoughts that I misplaced my step on the stairs.

NO ONE'S POV

Jisoo gasped when she felt that she's going to fall.She quickly closed her eyes expecting the hard floor to hit her head but instead she fell onto a muscled chest like thing.Two muscular arms quickly wrapped around her not letting her fall.

Jisoo felt his muscular scent all around her.It was so intoxicating yet had a familiar scent.She opened her eyes slowly and looked up to see a pair of bambi like eyes staring back at her."you okay nerdy?"

The nickname brought her back to her senses.Of course who else might be call her 'nerdy'.The one and only Kim Jungkook. The notorious untamed kid in the Kim family.

Jisoo quickly pulled herself away from him and lowered her head fixing her glasses."y-yeah. Thank you for s-saving me"she stuttered badly hiding her rosy cheeks from her hair bangs.

"Aish, why are you so clumsy?"he muttered before turning to leave.But before he goes,Jisoo held his wrist.

"Please help me.I-I want to speak with Deoksim but she ignores me"she pleaded.Jungkook looked down at their hands.Jisoo quickly removed her hand with a blushing face.

Jungkook smirked seeing her rosy cheeks.He got closer to her face making her more nervous. He slowly placed  her hair strands behind her ear which hid her cheeks."Why should I?sweetcheeks"he whispered huskily trying intimidate her even more.Indeed he made her scared and nervous even more.Her cheeks went a deeper red colour. She bit her lower lip regretting her life decisions.

"Act cute"

Jisoo widened her eyes when she heard his demand.

"I will make Deoksim speak with you"

Jungkook smirked seeing her flustered face.Jisoo looked down."Okay.Then I'm leaving"Jungkook pretended like he's about to leave.But,

"Wait!"Jisoo burst."I--I will"she stuttered badly.She was hesitant but she had no choice.She needs her best friend.And she's ready to anything for that.

Jungkook folded his arms waiting for her to act cute.Jisoo cursed from her mind and sighed.She removed her glasses and gave them to Jungkook to hold it.She closed her eyes and a pout from her lips.She fisted her hands and brought them against her cheeks and looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes.Jungkook was taken back from her shiny eyes.His heart leaped a beat.

"Oppa~Jisoo wants to speak to Deoksim.Please helpue me~please~"

Now tables have turned.It's Jungkook blushing now.He cleared his throat and looked away trying to hide his cheeks.

Jisoo quickly snatched her glasses from Jungkook's hands and wore it."I-Is it enough?"she asked in a whisper tone not looking at his face.

"Y-Yeah.T-That's enough"

Just then Deoksim passed by them without looking at them because of Jisoo.Jisoo quickly looked at Jungkook signalling him to do something. Jungkook came to his senses and quickly shouted."Yah!cannibal bitch!"