Part 56

Kim boys were waiting in the living room waiting till the doctor come outside after treating Deoksim's wounds.Her wound on her shoulder got worsened because of her stunts.And her hands were all injured after climbing on the broken truck window.

Jongsuk was also sitting on a single couch waiting till the doctor come outside.On the other hand,Da mi and Miran were playing a chess game in a corner.Da mi paused for a minute staring at the white knight.

"Who is this white knight Deoksim talking about?"she asked taking the knight into her hand.

Miran ceased her eyebrows in confusion. "She isn't saying anything about this"

"Deoksim is so mysterious.She surely has a plan.She will end everything soon"

Miran sighed."How are we so sure about this?what if Byunhun ends everything?as Deoksim said,this man is protecting him"she said pointing at the white knight.

Da mi smirked."So what?Deoksim has the black knight."

Just then they heard someone clearing their throat.It was Jimin.He stood beside Da mi giving her a small glare."We'd appreciate if you guys share your informations with us"he said.

Da mi and Miran looked at him and then others who were also staring at them.They were dead serious now.They had a lot of questions.

Da mi sighed."guys,it's up to Deoksim. She'll decide if she wants to tell it to you guys or not"

Jimin pressed his palms on their table with a loud thud and looked at Da mi straight into her eyes."We.want.to.know.it.right.now"his eyes were intimidating. Suddenly he seemed dominant to Da mi which really made her heart go boom boom.

Da mi snapped out of the trance when the doctor opened the door with a loud thud.He seemed scared.Everyone got startled because of him.

Jimin walked towards his brothers.

"Doctor,anything wrong?"Jin asked trying not to freak out seeing the scared doctor.

The doctor started to stutter."T-That girl,s-she jumped out from the window after g-giving me t-this note"

"WHAT?!!"Everyone except Miran and Da mi screamed.

They all ran inside just to see no one.

"She has escaped!"Taehyung said in frustration and ran towards the window.The apartment was in 5th floor.

Kim boys widened their eyes seeing Deoksim going down with the support of the Windows of the apartment building. It was dangerous. "Kim Deoksim!"Jin yelled.

Somehow Deoksim landed on the floor without any injury.Her bandages on her hands were all bloody again.Deoksim waved at them before running away.Namjoon quickly snatched the note from the doctor. He read it loud.

"See ya all again soon.I promise.Only 4 months.I'll be there soon"

Yoongi snatched the paper away from his hands and read it.He sighed. "She isn't letting us to get involved"

"Don't worry.we have the other two girls to know--"Jimin said turning around only to find no one."wait!There were here!where are they?!"

Jongsuk rolled her eyes."They are her friends.What do you expect hyung?of course they will not open their mouths.They must have left when we are not paying attention"

Hoseok sat down on the bed."So,we have to wait 4 more months to see her again?great.Just great"

"Maybe she has a plan?"Jungkook said taking seat beside Hoseok."She said she'll see us after 4 months.Maybe she'll catch Byunhun or something?"

"Catch?I don't think so"Yoongi said staring at the window."Her grudge is too far only to catch him.She will definitely kill him if she could get her hands on him"

Jongsuk hesitated a bit to say the words he's going to say."I-I think she has a big plan.She said she's going to attend prime minister's son's birthday party which is going to be held in Prime minister's mansion.She asked me to take her as my date"

Yoongi walked more closer to the window and stared at the night sky."What are you really planning Deoksim?"

Meanwhile

Byunhun punched his table with a clenched fist.He was raging.He just got a noticification saying his drug truck wasn't able to go to the harbour.

"What happened to my drugs?!"he furiously yelled to the person infront of him.His right hand man.Kim Minho.He was a middle aged man.

"Sir,no one knows what happened.Our men who went with the truck also got disappeared. They didn't even give us a message.Our truck suddenly got disappeared on the way"

Byunhun threw away the vas on his table."It must be her.Kim Deoksim.You're playing a big hand huh?That wench is going too far"his eyes were releasing fire.

"Sir,I don't think she's alone.She has destroyed so many buildings related to us.Also some of our drug dealers have been disappeared. And our men couldn't even track down where she is.Someone powerful must be in her side.Otherwise how can she do all these things within a short period?"

Byunhun gritted his teeth."DO YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW?!JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!I WANT THAT WENCH ALIVE INFRONT OF ME!OR YOU WILL BE THE NEXT TARGET MY GUN WILL FIND"

Minho bowed before going out of the office not wanting to anger his boss anymore.Just then he got a call.He sighed seeing the contact name.

"Sir? "

"What the heck is happening?!The American dealers are complaining saying they didn't receive the drugs!And where are my men who sent to protect the truck?!"

Byunhun shut his eyes trying to calm himself down.He can't shout or avoid this person since he was the one who is protecting the whole mafia gang.Byunhun is still alive thanks to this person.

"Sir,someone has attacked the truck.And the truck is disappeared.We don't know--"

"SHUT UP!JUST DO SOMETHING! IF MY NAME GET TO LEAK,YOU ALL WILL BE DEAD!UNDERSTOOD?!"

"Yes sir"

With that he hang up. He threw the phone away in fury."Kim Deoksim.I won't let you live.Just wait till I catch you"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I just saw this in YouTube   And Deoksim came to my mind.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

See ya soon