part 49

4 months later

The girl who was wearing all black with black shades was sitting on a bench in the park staring at a family. Her hair was in a high pony tail.It has grown a little longer during these past 4 months.Her black leather jacket hugged her body perfectly. She was drinking a coffee still having her eyes on that happy family.Her red lips curved up. A teenage boy and a small girl with their parents.They were having a picnic in this sunny day.

"He's finally happy"she muttered with a small smile.Her partner.Lee Mark.He was finally with his family. He doesn't remember anything from his past.And his parents got to know everything from Deoksim. She still remembered how they cried seeing their lost son.They still love her dearly.They had thought that he's dead but seeing him alive was such a gift from heaven.

Deoksim warned them not to say a word about his past to him."It's better to live without the painful past"she muttered before standing up.

Suddenly,a ball rolled towards her feet.She looked down and saw a little girl running towards her.It was his sister."unnie!please pass me the ball!"she chimed happily.

Just then Mark also ran towards her.He looked at Deoksim and smiled.He bowed."I'm really sorry.She was just playing"

Deoksim mentally scoffed seeing him bowing.The Mark she knew would never bow to her.But now everything is different. They are strangers.

Deoksim nodded and took the ball.She slowly made her way to them and handed the ball to him."You have a beautiful cute sister"

Mark smiled looking at his sister and ruffled her hair."Thanks.And yeah.My sister is too cute"he said pinching her cheeks.

Deoksim nodded and turned around to leave.But,

"Wait!"she stopped hearing his voice again.She didn't look back.Just waited till he speak."Have we met before?"he asked with a doubt.

"No.We haven't"with that she walked away.

Mark just shrugged his shoulders and ran back with his sister.

Deoksim went to her bike and hopped on.She pulled her full face helmet and looked at Mark for the last time before riding away.She drove towards her house.She saw a car infront of her house.Which means her friends have arrived already.

Deoksim entered and no one in the living room.She knew where they are.Deoksim quickly walked towards the underground room.And that's one of reason why she chose the house.It had an underground room.She walked inside to see her two friends staring at the new weapons Deoksim bought from the black market.

The room was filled with various weapons.She spent these 4 months collecting these weapons and important things she will be needed.There were snipers,various types and size guns,knives,bomb making chemicals,bullet proof vests etc.She bought them all with her money.

"I have told you guys not to enter without me"Deoksim whined as soon as she entered.

Da mi smiled innocently when Miran pointed her finger to her."It's her idea"

"You will never listen Da mi"Deoksim said with a smile.

"Are you ready now?"Miran asked sitting on a chair.Da mi was just wandering around th room."It's today night"

Deoksim smirked and licked her lips feeling excited. "I'm always ready"

"Your brothers are searching for you"Da mi said not giving any interest.Her interest was into the weapons hanging on the walls."Jongsuk also came to my apartment to ask about you"

Deoksim sealed her lips.Her eyes turned dark remembering about her brothers. "I have nothing to do with them"she spat.

Da mi shrugged her shoulders.But stopped remembering another thing."Ah,I met that Jimin guy too.He came to the club.He asked me if I know where you are"