part 10

Few days have passed.The married parents have already arrived safely.The house was more calm now since no one dares to mess with Deoksim infront of Mr.Kim aka their father.

The new mother was cheerful.She always cared for the all 8 children and didn't get upset when the maknae line talks rudely.She understood them and behaved patiently.7 boys were not a game for someone who tamed Deoksim.

Deoksim got ready for the school as usual.She went outside of the house and saw the step brother she hasn't spoken a word yet.Kim Yoongi.She was really curious about this silent pale looking guy who hasn't uttered a word for her ever since she came to their house.

Yoongi was getting on his motor bike which was obviously million worth limited edition one.She decided it's the time to get to know him a bit.

"Yah,vampire!"

She quickly ran towards him and got on the bike behind him before he start it.Yoongi was startled and looked back with a surprised look.Deoksim quickly pulled her hand phone out from her bag and opened the selfie app.She headlocked the shocked yoongi and looked at the camera.

"Say cheese!"

Click!

Yoongi was dumbfounded with her act.He wasn't expecting it at all.

"What the--yah!"he snapped coming out from his little shock.

Deoksim smiled innocently.She definitely knew that the photo she took is a big threat to him since he's famous idol rapper in the south Korea.

She showed the photo to him and smiled widely.

"Give me a ride to the school"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes and looked at her face with an intimidating glare.But it wasn't lasted when Deoksim was ready to click the 'share' icon.

Yoongi sighed and put his full cover helmet.It prevents anyone recognizing him.

"Hold tight"he said before starting the engine.

Deoksim was a bit disappointed. He didn't scold or yell at her.It shows that he wasn't really interested in reacting to her.She wanted to have an argument with him so she can get to know him.

Deoksim pouted but held his waist tightly.With that Yoongi flew the bike like a flash.The speed was almost the speed of the light which made Deoksim excited. She liked it.

She closed her eyes and smiled widely when the wind hit her face.Yoongi looked at her through the front mirror.

"YAHOO!!"Deoksim shouted feeling the excitement surging through her veins."Faster!"

Yoongi smirked and sped up.

Finally they reached to the school making Deoksim sad.She definitely wanted to know more about Yoongi.Even though he's silent and lazy,he had some fun things in his pocket which definitely worth seeing.

She got off.

"It was fun.See ya vampire"she giggled and waved at him before turning away.

Yoongi didn't reply.He drove away without saying anything.

Deoksim went inside the school building.

Deoksim sat beside Jisoo and started to chat.After some seconds,they heard the girls screaming. Deoksim knew who came to the class which made the girls go wild.It was non other than her annoying step brother Jungkook.

Jungkook sat in the back as usual.

Then the queenka Soojin came inside.She looked at Deoksim with nothing but hatred.She was not ready to let go of what Deoksim did to her in the bathroom.