part 32

Kim family entered to the luxurious hotel.It's one of Mr.Kim's hotel branch in Jeju.As soon as they entered to the lobby,bellhopes greeted them and took their bags to their respective rooms.It was night so Mr.Kim decided to have dinner as soon as possible not wanting his kids to starve.

After having refreshing showers,Kim family again gathered in to the lobby.Soon a limousine came for them.It took them to a fancy restaurant in the town with the view of the night sea beach.

They were having their dinner in a big long table which was enough for 10 people.They could see the beach because their table was near the balcony. All the ladies in restaurant had their eyes on the rare eye catching scene.7 gorgeously handsome boys with a hot father.Mrs.Kim scoffed when she saw some ladies eyeraping her husband. She quickly wrapped her arm around Mr.Kim's arm glaring at those drooling women.

Deoksim and Mr.Kim chuckled seeing her like that.

"You shouldn't laugh like that!see those waitresses and girls in here are drooling over your brothers. You should protect them from those nasty girls"Mrs.Kim said tightening her grip around Mr.Kim's arm possessively.

Deoksim suppressed her laugh."should I? "

Mrs.Kim nodded sternly. Boys were chuckling at the mother and daughter conversation. Suddenly a waitress came to take their orders.Her eyes were lingering on Taehyung. She gave him a flirty smile.

And not to forget,maknae boys are the most naughty boys in the family. Taehyung smirked and winked."What do you like to order"she asked mainly from Taehyung.

Taehyung was about to answer but Deoksim beat him."We are also here to eat"

The waitress looked at Deoksim in annoyance. Deoksim sent her a sweet smile."For your information,he has 4 girl friends in school and made two girls pregnant within one month.Poor girls.They were thrown away like trash.It seems like you will be in his list too soon.I wonder what will he do.Will he make you pregnant or--"

Deoksim's lies were cut off by the scared waitress."please tell me your orders"she quickly wrote their orders and walked away without giving a glance at Taehyung. Deoksim smirked.

Others were staring at her like she's crazy.They were hella shocked.

"Yah!why did you lie?!"Taehyung snapped coming to his senses.

Deoksim shrugged her shoulders."This is how I protect you guys from those nasty gold diggers"

"Lucky me.Thank God it was Taehyung"Jungkook placed a hand on his chest.

"Don't worry.Next will be you"Deoksim said sticking her tongue out.

Mr.Kim laughed seeing their small arguments.He loved to see his kids having childish fights.Soon received their dinner.When Deoksim was eating,her eyes caught on someone. It was her father.He was having dinner too.Deoksim stopped eating. What is he doing here?so he was in the airport because he also wanted to come to Jeju?But why?

Lee Byun hun looked at Deoksim with a smirk which made Deoksim's breath hitch.

Is he here to hurt appa?or my brothers? Omma?no.I can't let that happen.

Deoksim suddenly stood up excusing herself. "Sorry.I need to use the washroom"

With that she dashed towards the ladies washroom. She dialled Mark's number. Before Deoksim speak,Mark spoke."He's only here because of his business"It's like
Mark knew what she's gonna ask.And yes he definitely knew.Otherwise why would Deoksim call him.She would never call him without a reason.Deoksim sighed in relief.