part 28

The loud bomb like music welcomed the 3 Kim siblings and Deoksim. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung looked around to get used to the fancy club which was really large enough for a crowd to dance like crazy.Their bodies felt the music beat crawling in their veins begging them to join and dance with the crowd.It was their first time since they are still not legal to go to clubs like that.But of course instead the rebellious Jungkook who had gone to a one Secretly.

Deoksim who was already familiar with the club looked for some particular person.Once her eyes met that person,she smiled.She dragged the three brothers who were drooling over some hot chics.She dragged them to a the bar area.She went closer to a girl with short hair who was drinking a beer glass.

"Dami"

The girl looked at where she heard the voice and a large smile crept into her lips

The girl looked at where she heard the voice and a large smile crept into her lips."Kim Deoksim, bitch you remembered me"

They both shared a hug like old friends.She was one of friend who danced with Deoksim on the wedding day.Deoksim parted away and looked back at her brothers who were already waving to the beats to the music.She remembered how the twin couple protested at first to come here saying it's illegal.And now look at them.Deoksim smiled and shook her head.

"Oppa,"she called them.All three looked at Deoksim trying not to show how excited they are.Jimin was trying to keep a blank face when he remembered how he scolded Deoksim at first for dropping the idea to come here."This is my friend.Kim Da-min"

They all bowed a little.Damin just gave a lazy nod sipping beer showing her badass character. And that got Jimin's attention. He frowned seeing her drinking beer."aren't you a bit too little to drink?"he asked.

Damin chuckled."It's my life and my body.I hope you don't mind me doing whatever I want with myself"

Jimin scoffed.He was about to say something but Deoksim interrupted. "O-Oppa,don't mind her please.She is actually a good person.uhm, why don't you guys go and enjoy. We have to go home early before Jin oppa get to know that we are not in beds"

"Yah,we can't let you be alone here.There are so many drunkards here"Taehyung protested. "Right Jungkook?"he looked at his side to see no Jungkook. He was already on the dance floor."aish!"

"She will be alright as long as I'm with her"Damin butted in."This is my brother's club.So I'm like the owner"

"She is right oppa.Go and have fun.I'll dance with Da min"

Jimin and Taehyung sighed looking at each other."don't drink okay?"Jimin said finally giving up."stay where we can clearly see you"

Deoksim did an 'okay' sign.Like that the twins ran to the dance floor towards where Jungkook dance like crazy.Deoksim sighed and leaned her back on the bar counter.

"You want a drink?"Da min asked showing her beer glass.Deoksim shook her head.

"You heard them right?"