part 18

Deoksim woke up early in the Sunday morning with a strong determination. That is to make yoongi agree to take her to the BigHit with him.She did her morning routing quickly and ran outside her room.But before she made it to the kitchen,she got a call.The contact name made her stiff.No. Not today.Yoongi oppa is more important than anything today.She gulped hard before rejecting the call.

YOONGI'S POV

I woke up late today since I worked till late night.Ugh!If I can sleep all day today.I'm so tired like hell. I yawned stretching my arms and legs but got startled by a high pitch tone.

"Good morning oppa!"

What the--what is this girl doing here. I looked at Deoksim who was standing near my bed with a tray of food.She had a wide smile plastered on her lips.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?"I asked but had to clear my throat due to the dryness in my throat.My voice is a lot horse today.

"Oppa,I brought food for you.You don't need to go downstairs"

I looked at her weirdly.Well,it's good since I don't really like to move a muscle today.But why the fuck is she doing this?I was really confused.

"Thanks?"I said not knowing what to say.She smiled and placed the tray on my nightstand.

"Oppa,you go and freshen up.Till then I'll tidy your bed.Come on.Get up oppa"

After pushing me to the bathroom,she closed the door.What the heck!She is so weird.Oh wait!Maybe she wants something?Our maknaes do stuff like that when they need something from me. Yes that must be it.

After doing my morning routing,I came out.Deoksim was sitting on my bed staring at her phone.She had a troubled expression.Is something wrong?why would I care?I cleared my throat gaining her attention. She quickly hid the phone in her pockets and stood up.

"I know you want something. Whatever it is,I can't give it to you.Now get out"I said coldly knowing very well that she won't give up.

She pouted and gave me puppy eyes which definitely caught me off guard.Aish!why is she so cute!She must have dancing Jimin on her palm with those freaking cute eyes.

"Oppa please"

I looked at her blankly without showing any emotions."Get out"I snapped not letting her cute eyes control me.

She huffed and got up startling me.Then she sat on the ground next to me and hugged my leg.

"Y-Yah!what the heck are you doing?!get away from me!"I tried to take my leg back but this leech is not letting me go.

"No no no!not until you agree to listen to me!"

"I don't want to listen to you.Just get away from me!"

"No!"

Looks like I have no choice.Tsk. so annoying. "Fine.What do you want?"

She immediately looked up with her brightest smile and stood up letting my leg go.Finally!

"Bring me with you to BigHit tomorrow!"

It's already evening.5.p.m.Deoksim hasn't stopped her nonsense. She kept begging me to bring her to BigHit but I kept refusing.She was like my tail today.Wherever I go,She followed me like a lost puppy.She is really getting in my nerves. Even Jungkook failed to take her attention.

I was going to my room to relax but this puppy still followed me.This enough. I looked back at her with a tired face.

"Aren't you going to give up?"I asked annoyingly.