part 17

"KIM DEOKSIM!OPEN THIS FREAKING DOOR!"

Deoksim giggled running away from Jungkook's room after locking him in his own closet.The night was chaotic as always because of Deoksim.On her way to downstairs,he met Namjoon.

"Oppa!"she squealed and jumped infront of him.

Namjoon got startled but sighed in relief seeing Deoksim's wide smile. "Hey kiddo,you seem happy"he asked ruffling her hair.

Deoksim nodded."yes.I got my revenge on Mr.kiss ass for eating my fried Chicken"

"Kiss ass? You meant Jungkook?"he asked amusingly because of the nick name.

"Yes.By the way oppa,where's Jin oppa?"

"Oh,he's in the kitchen making coffees for the night awakers"

Deoksim looked at him confusly."night awakers?what do you mean oppa?"

"Today,me,hoseok and Yoongi are going to be awake since we have a lot of works.I'm studying for my upcoming exam,hoseok is practicing choreography all night and Yoongi is producing a new song in his room"

Deoksim made an 'O' face understanding. Just then they heard loud banging sounds from Jungkook's room.They heard Jungkook's muffle voices.

"What is that sound?isn't it coming from Jungkook's room?"he asked curiously.

"Ah,I locked him inside his closet.He won't be a pain in the ass for few minutes"Deoksim said it like it is the most normal thing in the world.

Namjoon gasped."You locked him in the closet?!he will kill you!"

Deoksim shrugged her shoulders."Let him be oppa.I'm going to help Jin oppa"

With that she left.Namjoon looked at Jungkook's door and shook his head."It's better to let him cool down inside it. Otherwise he'll flip this house upside down"

Deoksim ran inside the kitchen and smiled widely seeing Seokjin.He was making coffee.

"Oppa!"

Her excited tone scared the shit out of Deoksim. He jumped in surprise and held his chest."gosh my sweet pumpkin.you scared me.I'm so old.you know.I can't handle these things"

Deoksim giggled."I'm sorry oppa"

Jin smiled and shook his head."so,what are you doing here?"

Deoksim went closer."I want to help you to make coffee"

"I'm almost done Deoksim-ah.Can you bring these coffees to Namjoon,hoseok and Yoongi?"

Deoksim nodded eagerly.

First,she went to Namjoon's room and gave him his coffee. Then next,she went to Yoongi's room.She was still curious about Yoongi.He is really cold.But he never bullied her like others.

When she entered his room,she saw him on his bed with a guitar. There were so many music notes laying on the ground.When Yoongi felt her presence,he looked at him blankly."what do you want?"he asked with his icy cold voice.

"Oppa,I brought you coffee.Jin oppa told me--"she was cut off by him.

"Place it on the table and get out"

Deoksim pouted.She wanted to get to know him better.But Yoongi was not allowing her.Deoksim placed the coffee on the table and silently left not wanting to disturb him.

At last,she went Hoseok's dancing room.As soon as Hoseok saw Deoksim,he smiled brightening Deoksim's whole life.

"Deoksim-ah!"