part 6

Deoksim was in her room panting heavily because of the spicy dish she had for dinner.It was really hard for her.Her stomach was burning. She plopped herself on the bed and rolled here and there.

"Ahhhh!It's so hard!"she whisper yelled and and tried to eat the pillow to vent out her anger and the pain."Kim Taehyung,Kim Jungkook!I will never let this slide!Ahh!omma!!"

Just then she heard a knock on the door.She calmed herself down and tried to look cool.She went to open the door.

Jimin was infront of her room holding a cup of ice cream.He didn't look at her eyes.He cleared his throat.

"Here.Your desert.It will cool you down"he tried to use his cold voice not wanting show that he cared for her.

"Aww Chimin,you care for me huh?"She decided to tease him a bit.

He widened his eyes and scoffed.

"Ani!why would I?It's the desert. J-Jin hyung wanted me to give this to you.Nothing else"..."And It's Jimin not chimin you dummy"

Deoksim smirked.She determined not to do any prank on him.She took the ice cream cup.

"Thanks Chimin oppa!"She chimed cutely and closed the door before the male could utter any word.

Jimin widened his small eyes again.

"IT'S JIMIN!"He shouted and turned around to leave but a ghost smile plastered on his lips.

"A sister?is it a good idea?"he muttered to himself but instantly shook off his thoughts remembering his lost sister."No no.She can never take my sister's place"

It's midnight. Everyone was asleep. Oh that's what they thought. Deoksim got up from her bed and messed her hair.

An evil smirk was plastered on her face.

"Kim Seokjin,here I am coming"

Seokjin was sleeping peacefully when he heard a knock on his door.At first he ignored it thinking he might be dreaming but groaned when the impatient person didn't stop banging on his door.He stood up lazily and went to his door.

He opened the door only to scream his life out.

"Ahhhh!"

The person with a messy hair quickly removed her hair from her face and giggled.

"Oppa,It's me!"

Jin placed his palm on his chest trying to calm his breathing.

"Aish!You startled me!"...."what do you want?"he asked rubbing his chest.

"I want to go to the kitchen.To drink water.Do I get the permission to go?"she asked innocently.

Jin looked at her in disbelief.

"You woke me up just to ask that?!"

Deoksim nodded innocently.

"Yes.It's a rule YOU made for me"

Jin sighed and waved his hand.

"Okay.Just go already."

After 15 minutes.

Seokjin woke up again because of a knock. He groaned and went to open the door.

"What is it?"he asked the innocent looking girl infront of him.

"I'm hungry.Can I go to the kitchen?"

Jin sighed and nodded lazily.

After 30 minutes