part 54

Deoksim was on her phone speaking with someone. She was in the balcony in this whole time.Jongsuk envied her phone.He was glaring her phone while thinking how important that phone must be to her than him.He was sitting on the couch pretending to be watching tv but his eyes were on the injured girl who was having a serious discussion with someone.

Just then,a loud banging sound on the door caught both of their attention. The person who was banging on the door was probably impatient. Deoksim hang up and looked at the door in alert.

Jongsuk stood up carefully and signalled her to go inside but Deoksim was stubborn. She just stood there staring at the door.Jongsuk sighed slowly walking towards the door.He looked at the door bell screen only to gasp. He nervously looked at Deoksim.

"Who is it?"she asked curiously.

Jongsuk sealed his lips and slowly unlocked the door only to be pushed backwards by the strong force of the door.Kim siblings entered inside like a bunch of little kids who were searching for their favourite candy.

Deoksim widened her eyes seeing them.Soon she was tackled into a tight hug by Jimin."You rude brat!how much we searched for you"he said in a cracking voice.

Jimin was pulled back by Taehyung and he pushed Jimin away hugging Deoksim. "My little bean.I missed you so much"

Hoseok and Jin pulled Taehyung back and both of them hugged Deoksim. "Princess!"

Deoksim winced because of her shoulder injury."ah!"

Yoongi widened his eyes seeing her getting hurt because of their hugs.He quickly threw away Jin and Hoseok and looked at Deoksim in worry."sweetheart,are you okay?"he asked softly.

Deoksim didn't answer.She glared at her all brothers specially Namjoon who was whining murmuring "I told them not to come".Jungkook was just standing there with his head hanging low.

Deoksim sighed.She was sure that Namjoon must have told everyone what happened.She turned around to go to her room without saying anything but Jungkook jumped infront of her.He nervously fiddled with his fingers without looking at her.

Deoksim looked at him carefully. She remembered what Namjoon told her.

He needs you.

He blames himself for everything which happened to you.

His condition is not good since you left us.

He is your twin brother who was born with you.

"I-I heard you took me home that day.Y-You still care for me r-right?Y-You're not mad at me right?"he was just babbling whatever that comes to his mouth since he doesn't know what to say.He just wanted to stop her going away.And now his words were all over the place.He was clearly nervous. He was scared that she might push him away like last time.

Deoksim came closer making Jungkook close his eyes waiting for any painful impact. But he felt soft arms circling around his body shocking him."I'm not mad at you"she whispered soothingly. Everything is coming to end.Soon,she will leave everyone. But she doesn't want to leave with regrets.She understood that no matter how much she tried to hate her brothers,she just can't do it.She started to love them and her love for them will never turn into a hatred.She understood it because of Jungkook. She thought she hates him.But she couldn't even leave him on that bridge.

Jungkook heaved a shaky sigh and hugged her back."Please don't push me away"..."I have the answer to your question. You asked me if I came to you because of Sol-ah or Deoksim."he whispered tightening his grip."I came for both. Sol-ah my long sister and Deoksim,my new sister.I love both of them"...."Mafia or not,you're my sister.That won't change"

Others looked at them proudly.Jin's watery eyes shined with so much love.He felt like his family is completed now.Seeing twins hugging brought past memories to him.How their mother and father brought Jungkook and Sol-ah home for the first time.They were tiny little babies.How Jin tried to hold both Sol-ah and Jungkook at the same time.How he fed them food while singing songs.He still remembers how Jungkook would cry if he saw Sol-ah cry or Sol-ah would cry if she saw Jungkook cries.

Jimin walked to them."c-can I join too?"he asked not being sure if Deoksim will let him.

Deoksim smiled lightly nodding her head.Jimin wasted no time before hugging them.Soon,Taehyung joined them.One by one,Kim brothers shared a group hug.Just like how they hugged when they were in Jeju.

Jongsuk looked at them with a small smile feeling satisfied. Finally,Deoksim opened her heart again for them.All thanks to Namjoon.He collected the missing pieces and fixed the family.

Everyone soon parted away to let Deoksim breath.She really missed them badly.Hating them was hard for her.And now she knew why Deoksim felt so attached to them when she first came to the Kim family. Because it was already her family.

"Princess,"Jin whispered cupping her face with his hands.His eyes were showing how much he longed to see her again."We missed you.So much. Please don't push us away.We are really sorry for what happened--"

Deoksim cut him off."Oppa,let's not talk about it anymore"

"Uhm,guys,I think you should sit down and talk.I'll bring Juice"Jongsuk said before disappearing into the kitchen.

Jin made Deoksim sit on a couch and he sat next to her.Others also took seats.

"Sweetie,what's happening now?Did Byunhun do that to you?"Hoseok asked with a worried face.

Deoksim sighed before nodding.Boys' eyes turned dark.They wanted to slaughter him.He stole their happiness. Their little sister.He tortured her.He touched her.And they will never forget it.

"Is there any way I can rip his heart out from his body?"Yoongi asked gritting his teeth.His hands were in fists.

"As appa said someone is protecting Byunhun. Police doesn't have any evidence to put him into jail"Namjoon explained.

Deoksim bit her lip.Put him to jail?no fucking way.He will die.From my hands.Her eyes turned dark.Darker and darker.Jin felt her aura.

"Princess?"

Deoksim came out from her daze and looked at him.

"You okay?"

Deoksim nodded with a smile.

"Deoksim,do you know anything about the guy who is protecting Byunhun?"Taehyung asked hoping she might know something.

Deoksim fell into a silence. Yes.She definitely knew.She's been working for Byunhun all her life and why wouldn't she know.In Byunhun's words,Deoksim is a cunning fox. She always has a plan to go.

Deoksim's silence gave them the answer.

"So you do know?"Jimin said with a suspicious look.

Deoksim stood up."I can take care of it.You guys need to go home now"

Hoseok stood up too."Tell us Deoksim. Who is he?"

Deoksim smiled mischievously."Someone you can't touch.No one can go against him.It's something I should do"

"Why?"It was Jungkook."Why it should be you?"

"Because I have no rule to live.I can rule myself however I want cuz I'm a fucking criminal"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys.

Hope you enjoyed.

Vote and comment!

Share this story with your friends.