part 48

Kim brothers were sitting on couches while their father and Mrs.Kim are infront of them sitting on the opposite couch.Boys were expecting an explanation from their father.

Jin who was in a single couch started to speak.

"It's time father.We want you to explain everything"he said sternly.

Mr.Kim sighed.He knew that this day will come one day.He looked at his sons. Everyone had a mad expression except Jungkook who was laying his head on Namjoon's shoulder.He was just gazing at Nothing.He seemed lost.

"I'll explain.Everything began when I was in high school.Me and Byunhun your uncle were best friends.Until we both fell in love with your mother.He was obsessed with her.But she only loved me.So that made us grew apart.Soon,we became matured.It was time for our grandfather to announce the successor of the company. Byunhun and me competed to it.But I found out something against your uncle.I really wanted the company.So I used it against him.He was doing business in black market. As soon as our grandfather heard it,he made me the successor.Grand father kicked him out.And I married your mother.He was raging.Because of me,he lost everything. The love of his life,the company, money,family. No one accepted him after knowing that he's dealing with black market.And me being an idiot,I reported to police about him thinking he'll seek for revenge. I shouldn't have done that.He became more and more thirsty for revenge. He stayed in jail for few years.And I never knew what happened to him after that.Me and your mother were happy without knowing anything. We had you guys and didn't have big problems until one day,he came back"Mr.Kim took a big breath before continuing. "He was powerful than before.He was running a mafia company but no police could arrest him.Someone even more powerful was helping him.I don't know who is that.But police couldn't do anything against him because someone was destroying evidences."

"Then that day happened. He tried to kidnapped Jungkook and sol-ah when they were out with your mother.And you guys know what happened that day"

Jungkook tightened his fists but soon calmed down when Namjoon rubbed his back soothingly.

"I tried my best to find sol-ah.But I couldn't. That's when I got a call from Byunhun.He had her.Sol-ah spoke to me.Sh-She begged me to save her"his voice cracked remembering it.

Everyone widened their eyes.They didn't know that it was him.Their uncle.Yoongi clenched the phone in his hand and the screen started to crush under the pressure.

"Then?"Yoongi asked with a growl.His patience was getting out of hand.

"Byunhun said if I try to save her,he would kill all of you.I-I couldn't let that happen.But I couldn't put sol-ah in danger too. So I tried to search for her not caring about his warning. I took police's help.And at last,I found where she was"

Everyone got tensed hearing that.Even Jungkook listened to him attentively.

"She was prisoned in his one of base camp"

Flashback

Dongwook opened the prison door with the help of police and Dongwook hugged his daughter tightly. She was crying.She was so thin like she's been starving for ages.She had few cuts on her face.

Dongwook was so happy to have his daughter in his arms again.He kissed her face all over again and again."appa is sorry for being late my princess.But now everything will be alright. Appa is here now.hm?"

Sol-ah nodded hugging his neck. But their happy moment didn't last.The cops he brought were suddenly on the floor dead with loud gun shots.Dongwook widened his eyes.

"You should have listened to me when I warned you brother"Byunhun stood in the door way with his men.

Dongwook tightened his grip around Sol-ah.He gulped hard.

End of the flashback

"He said that his men had already surrounded my house.With his one word,you all would have been dead.He said that he'll give me another chance.He wanted me to hand over sol-ah to him.He said he'll keep her alive and will not harm you guys.I had no choice"he cried holding his head.After all he's a father.He needs all his kids to be safe and good."The only way I could make everyone alive is to give sol-ah to him.Believe me I didn't want to give her.But--"he couldn't finish when he sobbed harder.

"I gave her to him finally.He said if I try to take her,he won't give me a chance again.So I had to come back to you guys empty handed.And I lied to you guys saying she is dead.But Byunhun made fake evidence to show that she's been sold for human traffickers so,he can imply more pain to me and you guys"

"Years later Byunhun came to me to threaten me saying if I have sol-ah,he'll kill my family. That's when I got to know that she had escaped. He didn't do anything knowing i don't have her.I was really happy knowing she's not with him anymore. But I didn't know that she's become my girlfriend's daughter. I married her without knowing it"

Hoseok interrupted with his harsh tone."After knowing she's sol-ah,you informed it to that man right?"

"What should I do?!if he get to know by other way, he would have killed my whole family including sol-ah!He would think i hid sol-ah.No police can help me!Tell me what should I do?!I'm a father!I have to protect you all!This is my only way!"

Yoongi stood up aggressively and threw the flower vas near him to the wall crashing it to pieces.He was raging. Veins were popping out from his neck."That bastard of our uncle will die in my hands"he muttered before walking towards the door.

Jin and Namjoon quickly held him."Yoongi!stop!you can't do anything! "Namjoon screamed.

Hoseok and Jimin also ran to help Jin and Namjoon. Taehyung just stayed beside Jungkook who was trying to process everything his father said.

Mr.Kim stood up with a mad expression.

"What will you do if you find him?"

Yoongi stopped hearing his words.

"Kill him?if I could do it,I would have done it a long time ago.Nothing can do.Sol-ah is alive.Isn't it the matter now?Your sister is alive!She may have endured a lot of pain but she's alive!"he yelled furiously.

"Are you blind?!"Yoongi shouted back."didn't you see what he had created?!a bloody murderer!A killing machine!He has destroyed her!He has fucking destroyed our sister!And-And now sh-she hates us from the bottom of her heart!"

Yoongi pushed everyone and ran back to his room and locked himself.

Suddenly Taehyung freaked out in horror."J-Jungkook! Yah!speak!"

Everyone looked at them.Jungkook was unconscious in the couch next to Taehyung.His whole face was pale and sweat was dripping down. Mrs.Kim who was silent all this time quickly went to him and checked his temperature. "He has a high fever!"

Deoksim entered her new house with Da mi and Miran.The house was small.It was cosy yet beautiful. Deoksim and her friends started to decorate her room and no.Not with beautiful cheesy things.But with maps.

"That man must be searching for you.Be careful okay"Miran warned Deoksim.

Deoksim nodded looking at the map.

Da mi also stood next to Deoksim and stared at the map."More than 30 locations.Byunhun really played a big hand.Huh?He spread his mafia business without any fear of police"

"Police?a fucking joke"Deoksim muttered.

"Did you find who helps Byunhun?his background is so powerful"Miran said looking at Deoksim.

Deoksim smirked and laughed."This is a full chess game sweetheart. I started it a long time ago.And of course by now I know who's protecting the king"

"Who?"Da mi asked.

"It's the white knight"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Another update!

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and comment!