part 34

Deoksim took a short cut as towards where Jungkook was heading. She ran with her full speed.She even tripped on something which caused a wound on her knee.Somehow she was able to come infront of a soju tent.She knew that Jungkook will come towards the tent any minute.So she quickly bought a soju bottle with some meat.She drank half of the bottle in one go and sat down on a table like she was there the whole time.

Soon,a running Jungkook stopped by seeing Deoksim drinking alone.He sighed in relief seeing her all fine.She was all wet as him indicating that she was soaked because of the rain.He quickly went inside and stood infront of her."What the fuck Deoksim?!"

Deoksim lazily looked at him."Eo Jungkook-ah,what are you doing here?"

Jungkook sent her a glare.He was really mad at her.She almost gave him a heart attack."Are you serious Deoksim?!what the heck are you doing here?!I was running all over the city because of you!I was worried sick!And here you are!drinking soju alone!"

"Do you want some?"Deoksim asked waving the soju bottle despite Jungkook's tantrum.

Jungkook gritted his teeth.If Jungkook was a cartoon,at this moment his head would have exploded like a volcano.Jungkook took a deep breath to calm himself. He sat down on the opposite chair."What do you think you're doing Deoksim?It's passed midnight.And raining heavily. Why did you come here alone?"he tried his best to keep his voice calm seeing Deoksim drunk.

Deoksim pouted."Oppa,don't scold Deoksim.Deoksim only wanted to drink Soju"she tried to use her cuteness showing a bit drunken side.Jungkook sighed and chuckled.He never fell for her cute acts.But he strangely found her cute when she is drunk.

"Deoksim-ah,you shouldn't drink.You're not even 19.If appa finds out,he will scold you.Not only appa,your omma,Jin oppa and others.They all will scold you"Jungkook said softly not wanting to be harsh when she's not even in her senses.

"That's why Deoksim came alone at night"Deoksim mumbled lies feeling guilty all over her body.

Jungkook sighed and looked outside.The rain hasn't stopped yet.He had no choice now.He doesn't want to go to hotel in the rain because of Deoksim. She is already soaked and he doesn't want her to catch a cold.

"Oppa,I'm sorry"he heard a soft mumbling.He looked back at her who was lowering her head.And small tears were leaking from her eyes softening his heart.

"Hey,it's okay.You're safe And healthy.And that's what I want."He patted her head like a real brother.But little did he know why she is crying. The guilt was eating her head.

"I'm the worst sister ever.I put you all in danger.I don't deserve you guys"she sobbed letting her tears roll down.Jungkook's eyes were soft seeing her like that.He didn't like to see her tears.It hurted him.He quickly stood up and placed his chair near her and sat down.He slowly took her to his embrace letting her sob on his chest.

"Aniya. You're not anything negative you said now.We are really lucky to have a sister like you Deoksim-ah.We all love you.You brought the happiness to our family. Even though you're a troublemaker,we still like you the way you are"

Deoksim hugged him tightly.Oppa I truly don't deserve you all.You don't know what I am.I'm a selfish bitch wanting all your love.I'm putting all your lives in danger.But I promise you all,I will never let a single scratch on you guys because of me.

Jungkook placed a kiss on her head and stroked her hair."You're truly special"he whispered smiling softly seeing her calming down.

His smile faded away when he remembered what happened at the alley.He shivered at the thought.And the girl he met.She was strangely familiar but he didn't want to believe what his mind says.He shrugged his thoughts away wanting to concentrate on his sister."Deoksim-ah,don't go alone outside again.If you want to go anywhere,just call me.I'll come with you.Anywhere you want to go"