part 31

It has been few days since Deoksim came home from hospital now.Her mother and Mr.Kim already had come to Korea hearing the news.It was night time before the dinner time.Deoksim's mother came to her room and saw her studying.She was trying hard to solve a maths problem.Yeo Jong smiled and went to her.She stroked her hair lovingly.

"Sweetheart,you want a help?"she asked looking at the problem."Here,you haven't multiplied this number. You have missed it"

"Thanks omma"

"Now come and have dinner.Finish this after the dinner.okay?"

Deoksim nodded and got up.But she stopped hearing her mother calling her again."sweetie,"

"Omma?"

"Are you okay"her sudden question made Deoksim freeze.

"W-Why omma?I'm totally fine"

"No it's just--I couldn't spend time with you after I got married.I'm so sorry honey--"she was cut off by Deoksim.

"It's okay omma.I'm fine.Plus,oppas are here with me.They already like me"

Yeo Jong sighed and smiled."But I planned something with your appa.We planned to go on a family trip.To jeju. When you get your vacation,let's go.okay?"

Deoksim nodded with a bright smile.

Time skip.

Dinner was over.Deoksim was about to go upstairs but stopped remembering something. Jisoo.I have to do something about her.She is a danger to me because of her father.She thought.Just then she saw Jungkook heading to the upstairs.

"Kook!wait!"

Jungkook stopped and waited for her.He looked at her confusly when she stood infront of her."what?at last did you decide to pay for my bike?"

Deoksim rolled her eyes."I'll pay later.But I have a favour to ask"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow."You do know that I won't do favours to you right?"

"Please.I'll buy you an iron man shirt tomorrow"she pleaded using his weakness.

"Fire away"Jungkook agreed without a second thought. Deoksim smirked internally.

"Please protect Jisoo from bullies.I won't be able to do it anymore"

Jungkook scrunched up his face confusly."why?"

"If you want your shirt,then do as I say without asking questions"she snapped playfully taking Jungkook off guard.

"Woah woah.You don't have to snap like that.Okay I'll protect her.And I already had planned how to make that soojin bitch kneel.I can't let her off after making one of my family member kneeling for doing nothing"he said gritting his teeth remembering how soojin made Deoksim kneel infront of principal's office. [A/n:hope You guys remember that incident]

"What are you gonna do?"Deoksim asked curiously.Jungkook smirked.

"I have cctv footages of her bullying students including you and Jisoo.Tomorrow will be her end"

Deoksim smirked along with Jungkook and fist bumped both of them.

Time skip

Deoksim went to school with her brothers. But she ignored Jisoo all the times.Jisoo was trying to talk to her but Deoksim always disappears before Jisoo could get closer.And in the recess time,Deoksim saw Soojin kneeling infront of principal's office.

Huh!Bitch got what she deserved. Jungkook-ah,good job!She thought before leaving Soojin without even meeting her.She doesn't want revenge. She just wants her to receive the punishment she deserves. Other than that,she doesn't have a personal problem with Soojin.