part 8

It's been few days since Deoksim started to live with her step brothers.But the Kim mansion wasn't so peaceful anymore. It's just like a war zone.Sometimes food flies around to each other.Fights are becoming an everyday show.Jungkook even woke up with a sock inside his mouth.The worst part is,it was the sock he used earlier day.Jin's kitchen was a pig court.

Only yoongi and Jimin  were safe in the house since they didn't meddle with Deoksim.

So,in this fine morning,when everyone was having their breakfast,Hoseok came downstairs half naked.Only a towel wrapped around his torso.And soap bubbles were around his body covering his whole body including his eyes.He couldn't open his eyes properly.

"Do you think this is funny?huh?Kim Deoksim!"He snapped pointing his finger towards the person infront of him."You cut the water supply right?!you brat!"

But the person infront of him was non other than Yoongi who was looking back at him blankly. He slowly grabbed Hoseok's pointed index finger and turned it to the side where Deoksim was cracking into giggles.

"There you go"Yoongi muttered before stepping away towards the dining table.

"You-You!don't let me catch you!"he said trying to threaten but only a laughter was erupted by Deoksim.

"Don't worry horse boy!I'll grant you that wish.Bye bye!"

With that she flashed away.

"Aish!somebody fix the damn water supply!"he screamed frustratingly.

Deoksim walked in streets heading towards the school holding her toy gun.She took an easy path to the school which happened to be an alley.She hummed to a song and smiled feeling the freedom.She even chuckled remembering her new step brothers.She just didn't find them threatening. To her,they are bunch of cute boys.Because she has seen what is really threatening in her life.

"I never knew your smile is that much pretty"

A voice stopped her in the midway.The alley was almost empty.

Deoksim's body stiffened recognizing the male voice.The person was leaning on a wall.He was wearing all black with a black cap.

Deoksim turned back slowly.

"Mark?"she whispered.

The boy named mark smirked and walked towards her

"Glad,you remembered me"

Deoksim clenched her fist.But she wore a calm face.Too calm.

"It's been three years huh?how was your life?did she take care of you well?"he asked with a hint of sarcasm.

But Deoksim remained silent.She didn't want to utter a single word.To her,he's like a used bubble gum in the street.She doesn't give a damn about him.But his sudden appearance was somehow disturbing her.