ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ » ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

(a/n - please note, this is an original character! not a y/n. this follows her story through attack on titan, and basically her pov. i own this character and any plagiarism will not be tolerated. feel free to ask if you want to draw her or write something about her tho! i'm always here for constructive criticism, so feel free to dm! and hate will not be tolerated. also, if you're wondering what for example: play enemy here is, it's just notes to myself, i inserted music for myself when i read the story. please note i changed levi's AGE to his twenties!)

(NEW NOTE - 7/27/22 - this is an outdated story in which i won't lie the writing isn't the most perfect, but one day i will go through the book to do some heavy editing. this story and oc mean a lot to me and i want to do this story some justice! in the mean time, feel free to keep reading, or check out my newer stories of different fandoms! thank you)

 this story and oc mean a lot to me and i want to do this story some justice! in the mean time, feel free to keep reading, or check out my newer stories of different fandoms! thank you)

>>Introduction Chapter<<

*Play Enemy Here*

"Push harder! Or you know what's coming!" My father screamed at me as I struggled to continue hand to hand combat with him. Sweat was practically dripping down my body, while the cool breeze blew through my hair. I took another breath and threw a kick at my father, catching him off guard, and he almost fell to the ground. I looked over to my mother and brother who were sitting down and watching us.

I held my fists up as I panted with the cold sweat dripping down my forehead. I looked at my father between my forearms and furrowed my eyebrows even more, I absolutely despise my parents, they have done nothing good for me in my life. I let out a scream as I threw my fist at my father, but he easily blocked it, and before I knew it, I was pinned on the ground.

"You know what I said about throwing the first punch. Don't let rage get in the way of that." My father said as he pinned me down, and started to bend my arms into an unnatural form. He tightened the grip while I bit my lip, and I heard my brother.

"Father, I think she's had enough." Aidan calmly said as I gritted my teeth. He finally let go and I hopped up in light speed, rubbing my arms.

"You two head to the market to take a break. Don't take anymore time than an hour. Understand?" My mother looked at the both of us as my brother started to walk towards me.

"Yes, mother." I reluctantly bowed my head as my brother did the same, and we started to walk off while I heard the front door shut.

"I can see that you're not putting actual effort in today. What's holding you back?" Aidan looked down at me. I put my head down and continued to walk.
"I don't know. I'm not feeling too good today." I simply responded.

"I see. How about we hurry to the market, and watch the sunset?" My brother asked.
"But will we be back in time? You know what they'll do to--"

"We'll be back in time. Let's just hurry and grab the food at the market, and take a run up to the flower field. We should be able to watch the sunset from there." He explained as we turned the corner and faced the market, full of dozens of staring people.

We began to silently walk towards the fruits and vegetables section, trying to not draw too much attention. I looked up to see three kids my age talking to each other, and made eye contact with the brown haired boy, and quickly put my head back down.

.。☆*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*☆。.

*Play I'm here with you.*

"Nice weather today, eh?" My brother looked down at me as we were nearing our house.
"Mhm." I nodded and sighed.

"Goodnight." I said as we stepped on the front porch.
"Goodnight, if you look for me tomorrow I'll be out." He said and stopped at the top step, looking down at me.

I silently nodded and entered the house, Aidan trailing behind me. My parents looked at the both of us and I put my head down, and walked to my room. I laid down onto my matt on the floor, and looked at the ceiling. I raised both of my arms up, reaching up to the sky. I noticed a dark spot on both of my arms, and brought them down to my face to inspect it. I noticed purple marks, and rubbed them, feeling the sensitivity. Bruises, nothing new. I sighed and put my arms to my side, and continued to stare at the ceiling.

Nice weather day.

*Outro - Sparkle Movie Version*