3. The CEO of MindCraft

"I want my company to IMPROVE!! Not DEGRADE!! And these stupid ideas WON'T help it improve!! I am gonna fire all of you if you don't come up with better ideas within three days!! NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!" Jungkook yelled, throwing multiple files off his table. 

"Sorry, sir. Sorry, sir" the employees, who were supposed to submit ideas for a new game, scrambled to pick their files off the floor and rushed out of the door before Jungkook could change his mind and fire them on the spot. 

Jungkook sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He wasn't actually a rude person. And he usually didn't behave that way with his employees. But he had to prove to the world outside that he wasn't just a young idiot enjoying his family's status and that he actually worked hard to bring up the company. 

And these employees were coming up with really shitty ideas that did nothing but degrade the company and help others prove that Jungkook was useless after all. 

He felt bad for yelling at people who were older than him the way he just did. But he had to let them know that they couldn't just take him for granted. He needed to let them know that they couldn't just come to the office to drink coffee and chill. 

He sighed and called his best friend to rant. He had fifteen minutes before he had to leave for a meeting with the CEO of the Haedson Company. 

"Hobi hyungggg" he whined the second his best friend answered the call. "Hope Services here. How can I help you, gentleman?" his best friend, Hoseok answered. 

"Hyunggg, I feel soo horrible! I yelled at the workers again. I can't even 'not yell' at them! They are coming up with really shitty ideas. Those ideas will just get the company down and Harabeoji will get a bad name for handing the company to me at a young age" Jungkook ranted. 

"Woah woah, chill. Do you want me to come and pick you up from the company? We can go somewhere and relax for a while"
"Don't you have dance class right now?" Jungkook asked. 

"Nah. I am free for an hour and a half before the next batch comes. I can come and pick you up"
"Nah, leave it. I need to meet the CEO of Haedson Company now"
"Ohh. I will pick you up after that meeting, then" Hoseok offered. 

"Nah, Harabeoji will be there too. I might have to spend some time with him after that" 
"Ohh, okay. When did you leave for the company, by the way?" Hoseok asked.
"In the morning? I left pretty early" Jungkook answered.

"Ohh. I got caught up in traffic. Your milkman got caught too, and was right beside me in the jam. So I took your milk bottle from him and bought some carrots for you. They are in a bag outside your flat. I thought you slept after you called me at three in the morning" Hoseok said.

"Ohh. I didn't sleep after that. I couldn't sleep, so I just came to the company instead" Jungkook sighed. 

"So early?" 
"Nah. Around six"
"I don't know where you've learnt the lesson about 'early' and 'late', but you obviously have your definition of 'early' wrong" Hoseok deadpanned.

"Shut up, hyung. I just wanted to do something more useful than tossing on the bed without actually sleeping" Jungkook said.

Hoseok sighed loudly. "Okay. Anyways, I left a note for you in that bag, but looks like that note isn't needed anymore. I will come in the evening with wine" he said.

"Okaiie. I will go now. It's time for the meeting" Jungkook said, picking up his coat and walking out of his room. "Okay, bye. See you in the evening" Hoseok said and hung up. 

Jungkook pocketed his phone once his secretary walked out of his room. "Shall we go, sir? The car is ready" he informed. "Yeah, let's go" Jungkook said and followed him. 

"Umm, Mr. Kim" Jungkook called from the back seat after driving half way to the venue. "Yes, sir?" his secretary turned back to face him. 

"My grandfather just messaged me that this is a personal meeting. You don't have to come with me. I am soo sorry, hyung" he immediately dropped professionalism to sincerely apologize for dragging his secretary with him. 

His secretary immediately noticed the drop in professionalism and dropped his attitude as well. "It's okay, Kookie. Don't worry about that. Are you stressed about it?" he asked, finally voicing his concern. Jungkook sighed loudly. 

"Not about the meeting. I don't even know what it is about. I am just stressed about the company in general. You saw how shitty those new ideas were. We are supposed to release a new game in another four months and we don't even have an idea ready. At this rate, how are we gonna keep up with the rest of the companies?" Jungkook asked. 

"I get it, Kook. What you did back there was right. They should know that they can't just come up with ideas for namesake and think they are gonna get paid for that. I think you showed them that they gotta work hard if they want to keep their position" his secretary said. 

"Yeah" Jungkook nodded and sighed again. "Hobi hyung is bringing wine in the evening. You wanna join?" he asked. "Of course! Seokjin never says no to wine" his secretary said, holding a fist up in the air. 

Jungkook snorted and shook his head. "So dramatic" he said. "Shut up. Oh, wait! Can I bring my boyfriend to your house this evening?" Seokjin asked. 

"Yeah, sure! I've been dying to meet this lawyer boyfriend of yours" Jungkook said, his eyes lighting up with excitement. Before Seokjin could snort at him, the driver pulled the car into the parking space of the venue. 

Jungkook immediately switched back to his professionalism, unconsciously straightening his back in the process. 

"Mr. Kim, you can go back to the company. I apologize for the inconvenience. I will be using my grandfather's car, anyways. So you can use this car to get back to the company" he said, pointing to the car in which they drove to the venue. 

"You did not cause me any inconvenience, sir. It is alright. I will get back now" Mr. Kim said, bowing slightly. Jungkook nodded and entered the restaurant. 

"Do you have a reservation, sir?" the receptionist asked. "Yes. Jeon Jungkook" he immediately said. "Yes, sir. This way, please" she said and lead him to a small but luxurious room reserved for business meetings. 

Jungkook thanked her and took a deep breath before entering the room.