40. The big day

"Okay, Jimin, it's literally me who's getting married. I still don't get why you are the one who is pacing around in the room" Taehyung asked after watching his soulmate pace around in circles for almost five minutes. 

"Shut up, jackbutt. You don't understand" Jimin snapped. "I don't understand either" Seojoon and Baekhyun said together. 

"Jeongyeon is coming!!! I wanna look perfe-" Jimin froze as the door opened. 

"Ahh, Jeongyeon! Speak of the devil!!" Taehyung exclaimed at the newcomer and chuckled. Before Jeongyeon could respond, Taehyung received a sharp smack from Jimin. "Ahh, I mean 'Speak of the angel' " Taehyung said, rubbing his head and cursing Jimin for ruining his hair. 

Jeongyeon chuckled at the two of them. "No problem. Hello, Mr. Park and Mr. Kim" she bowed to Seojoon and Baekhyun. "Hello, child. You kids stay here. Baekhyun and I will go and greet the guests" Seojoon said and walked out of the room with Baekhyun following him. 

"So....umm...do you want me to fix your hair?" Jeongyeon asked. "Su-" "It's okay! We can call the stylist!" Jimin cut Taehyung off. 

"Jimin, he is literally getting married in an hour" Jeongyeon pointed out and laughed. "So?" Jimin asked. "So, it's okay. You don't have to get soo possessive about me fixing the hair of a gay bride groom" Jeongyeon said, reminding Jimin of the fact that Taehyung was gay, which Jimin conveniently forgot. 

"Right. Just...do it quick" Jimin said, waving his hand towards Taehyung's head and turning away. Taehyung, who had been watching the exchange with tightly shut lips, finally burst out laughing. 

"Seriously! I don't even wanna think about how he would be if you talk to non-gay people" he said. "Oooh, trust me, it wasn't pleasant" Jeongyeon said, smirking slightly and fixing Taehyung's hair. 

"What?! It actually happened?!" Taehyung exclaimed. Jeongyeon chuckled. "It did" she said. "Man, midgy, you are horrible" Taehyung said. Jimin scoffed and ignored them. 

They spent the next twenty minutes teasing each other while Jungkook spent those twenty minutes facing the 'crisis' of his life. 

Seokjin's boyfriend had accidentally spilled coffee over his suit. 

"I am realllllyyy very sorry, oh my god, I am really very sorry, oh god, oh god I am rea-" Namjoon kept apologizing repeatedly for ruining Jungkook's suit. 

"Aishhh, hyung, let it go, now. We can't change it. You apologized enough" Jungkook said while Seokjin talked to one of the suit shops to supply a suit urgently. 

"Kook, choose quickly! We don't have time!" Seokjin exclaimed as he turned his phone towards Jungkook to show him the pictures of the suits that the seller had sent. 

"This one! Get the whole set" Jungkook said. "Okay" Seokjin said and called the seller for the whole set. 

"Jungkook, I am really ve-" "Hyung, it's okay. Leave it" Jungkook cut Namjoon off. "We are getting the new one. It looks better than the present one, anyway. Don't feel too guilty about it. Accidents happen" Jungkook said.

Seokjin finished the call, but didn't turn back. 

"Jinnie, I-" "Kook, I'm going out for a while" Seokjin said and left the room without even throwing a glance at Namjoon. 

"Oh, god" Namjoon sighed dejectedly and sat down on one of the couches with a thump and buried his head into his hands. "What do I do now?" he asked. "It will be fine, hyung. You know what a perfectionist he is. He will come around, don't worry" Jungkook said. 

"Yeah. He can't stay mad at you for too long. It was an accident and he knows it" Hoseok said. Namjoon sighed heavily. "I'll go and try to cool him down a bit" he said and got up. He left the room before any of them could stop him. 

"Okay, that was a disaster" Yoongi sighed once Namjoon left the room. "I know, right?!" Jungkook sighed as well and plopped onto the couch in the room. 

Hyungsik opened the door after a while. "Hobi, can you and your husband go out for a while?" he asked. "He is NOT my husband, Harabeoji" Hoseok rolled his eyes and grinned before leaving the room with Yoongi. 

"Kookie, I...umm...just....get in, Hyun-ah! We can talk about everything" Hyungsik said, ushering someone into the room. The said 'someone' entered the room and looked at Jungkook with a guilty expression on their face. 

No, scratch that. It wasn't guilt. It was remorse. 

Bong Soon got in as well and locked the door behind her. Jungkook, who stood up when the new man got in, looked at his grandparents for an explanation. Bong Soon's eyes were red-rimmed and slightly bloodshot. 

A small part of him already realized who the man was. The man was an utter copy-paste of his grandparents. He had also seen enough pictures of his family to know that the person in front of him was his father. 

"H-Hello, A-Appa" he stuttered and bowed to him. Junghyun hurried forward and hugged his son tightly. He broke down and began to apologize for being the biggest failure ever. 

"A-Appa called me soo many times, Jungkook! I was too scared to come back into your life. I am soo sorry, baby! I am really sorry for leaving you like that! I don't expect you to forgive me-" Jungkook, who had been in a daze from the second his father hugged him, broke out of his daze and hugged him back. 

"It's okay. I forgive you. I can understand how you might have felt back then. I can understand everything. It's okay. You didn't abandon me. Harabeoji and Halmeoni gave me all the love I needed" Jungkook said, patting his father's back awkwardly. 

Junghyun pulled out of the hug and cupped Jungkook's face. "You grew up to be a gentleman! I am proud of you, baby!" he whispered. Jungkook smiled at him. "Thank you" he whispered back and looked at his grandmother, who was busy crying into Hyungsik's shoulder. 

"Do you wanna take him to Jimin, Kook?" Hyungsik asked. "J-Jimin?" Junghyun asked. "Yeah. I told you already, Hyun-ah! If you are trying to do it, do everything right" Hyungsik said. Junghyun ducked his head down and nodded. 

"I'll meet him too" he said. "Good. Kook, take him to Jimin. Don't peak at Taehyung!" Hyungsik warned, but Jungkook and Junghyun were long gone. 

"Aish these kids never listen!" Hyungsik sighed and kissed the crown of Bong Soon's forehead.