16. Drunk

"WHAT?!" Jimin yelled into his phone. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" Taehyung yelled back. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" Jimin yelled back through the deafening music in the background. Taehyung hung up and decided text him instead.

'Are you in Night Height?' he texted. 'Yeah' Jimin texted back immediately. 'Okay. Don't get drunk yet. Wait for me' Taehyung texted. Jimin texted back a thumbs-up emoji. 

After the meeting with Jungkook, Taehyung had gone for a long drive to get his mind around the fact that he was actually getting married to a cute, handsome CEO. He knew marriage wasn't a joke. It came with responsibilities. 

Even though he had had no thought of marrying someone a week ago, he suddenly felt ready for a married life. 

By the time he returned from the long drive, Jimin was gone. It was dark outside, so Taehyung knew Jimin would go to Night Height, the club that they always went to.

Jimin never did flings. Taehyung had done a lot of flings, but Jimin always felt they weren't upto his 'standards'. None of the girls satisfied him enough to at least flirt back. He literally turned a blind eye to many of the girls who tried to flirt with him. 

So most of their club visits ended with them stumbling back home drunk. At times when Taehyung stayed out, Jimin stumbled back home alone. 

Taehyung scoffed at the thought of 'Jimin's standards' and pulled up at the parking lot of the pub. 'I wonder which girl will satisfy his tastes' he thought as he got out of the car and showed his ID to the security. 

He looked around, slightly flinching at the loud music. Jimin grinned and waved at him from the barstool in the corner. Taehyung grinned back and walked to him and got onto another barstool.

"SO HOW IS HE?" Jimin yelled. "HE IS GREAT!! HE IS CUTE, HANDSOME AND FRIENDLY!! WE REALLY GOT A GREAT GOAT THIS TIME" Taehyung yelled back so that Jimin could hear him through the loud music. 

"GREAT!! BUT SERIOUSLY, HOW IS HE?" Jimin asked. "GREAT! I LIKE HIM. YOU WILL LIKE HIM TOO. HE KINDA LOOKS FAMILIAR. MAYBE HE WAS OUR JUNIOR OR SOMETHING. OR MAYBE I SAW HIM ON NEWSPAPERS BEFORE. I DUNNO, BUT HE LOOKS KINDA FAMILIAR" Taehyung yelled. 

"OHH. WHEN IS HE GETTING DISCHARGED?" Jimin asked. "I FORGOT TO ASK. BUT I HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER. I WILL CALL HIM TOMORROW" Taehyung yelled. "OKAY, GOOD. I WANNA HAVE ROYALE GRENADIUM RUM!! WHAT DO YOU SAY??" Jimin asked. "PERFECT!!" Taehyung said, even though he knew how strong the drink was. He wanted to get drunk too. 

"Hey, handsome!" someone from their side called out after the music died out. They looked to the side and noticed the man looking at Jimin. "Can I buy you a drink?" the man asked. "I am al'eady d'inking one" Jimin slurred at him. "I'll buy you more" the man offered. 

"I have enoufff money to buy it my-myselfff" he answered. "Save it, pretty boy. I will buy one for you" the man said. "W-Wait. I ammm not into guyzz. Get lossst" Jimin snapped and glared at him through half closed eyes. 

The man scoffed and left them alone. "Well done, middgggyy" Taehyung dragged and chuckled as he drank another glass. 

By another hour, they were too drunk to even remember how much they drank or realize how much they had to pay. 

At least, they were sober enough to drive back home the previous night. But right now, they didn't even know if they were capable of pulling their card out of their wallet. 

In his drunken haze, Taehyung decided to call his father, hoping he would send someone to take them home. But somehow, he was too drunk to realize that he was calling 'Jungkookie' and not 'Abeojie'.

"Apppppaaaaa" he called out the second his phone vibrated, signaling that his call was answered. 
"Taehyung-ssi?"
"Huh? W-Why a'e you callin' me sssssssiii?"
"Taehyung-ssi, I am not your father" Jungkook answered. He realized that Taehyung was drunk from the way he slurred.  
"What? W-What a'e you, then? Ourr neighbour's dog?" he asked, earning a loud, drunken chuckle from Jimin. Taehyung laughed out loud at his own 'joke' and smacked Jimin's shoulder out of excitement. 
"Yaaahh!! Why a'e you hitting meeEEe?" Jimin yelled. 
"Jussst cozz" Taehyung hit him again and cackled loudly, completely forgetting about the phone call. 
"HELLO!!" Jungkook yelled. 
"Ohh?! Who izz thizz?" he asked. 
"Huh?" 
"WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, YOU ASSHOLE?!?!" he yelled. 
"......."
"Huh? He died! Jiminieee, he died!!" Taehyung wailed, pointing to the phone. 
"What?! I am not dead!!" Jungkook exclaimed. 
"Then die" Taehyung said and hung up, totally forgetting why he called his 'father' in the first place. 

His phone rang three seconds after he hung up. 

"Helllooo?" 
"Where are you, Taehyung-ssi?" Jungkook asked, feeling concerned for his fiance. 
"Whe'e a'e w-we, Jiminie?" Taehyung asked. 

"Night.....s-sssomething" Jimin answered, resting his head on the bar stand. 
"You hearrd that?" Taehyung asked. 
"Yeah. I am sending my driver to get you guys home. Please don't drive by yourself" Jungkook said. 

"Who a'e you? My mom?" Taehyung asked. 
"Your fiance" Jungkook said. 

"Ohh?! Fffiance-ssssii!! How a'e youuu?" Taehyung asked immediately. "I'm fine, but you aren't. So just wait until my driver gets there. I am sending Hoseok hyung too, so don't go anywhere, please" Jungkook said. 

"You a'e sssuch a good boyy. I lllooooovve you, baby!! Muuaahh" Taehyung made a huge sound by kissing the phone dramatically. Jungkook chuckled awkwardly and hung up without another word. 

"Huh? He died agggain, Jiminie! Jiminie? JIMINIEEE!! Looossserrrr can't evven holldd hizz drri-" he was out before he could complete his sentence. 

Hoseok and Jungkook's driver came fifteen minutes later. Hoseok paid for their drinks and hauled their passed out bodies into their own car. 

As he didn't know where they lived, he called Jungkook's grandfather for their address. Jungkook's grandfather gave Taehyung's father's address as he didn't know where they lived either. 

After a lot of hard work and many apologies from Mr. Kim for troubling him unnecessarily, Hoseok got back to moving Jungkook's items from his house. 

He hoped to get a glance of Jungkook's neighbours even though it was nearing dawn. 

From what he heard from Jungkook's apartment security guard earlier, Jungkook's neighbours had an extremely haphazard schedule. Apparently, they never cared about when they went out or came back. 

But what he didn't realize was that he had just helped them get their drunk asses back to their house.