53. Pancakes

Jungkook woke up to the smell of Taehyung's pancakes. 

He got up and freshened up as fast as he could so that he could spend some time with his husband and son before he left for work.  

"KOOK!!" Taehyung yelled from the kitchen just as Jungkook finished shaving his face. "Yeah, coming!!" Jungkook yelled back and ran to the kitchen. 

"Can you see what's wrong with Junha? My hands are full here" Taehyung said, puckering his lips at Jungkook. It was then that he realized that Junha was crying. 

"Yeah, okay" Jungkook said and walked into Junha's room. 

"What's wrong with my tiger? What's bothering my little flower?!" Jungkook asked in a high pitched voice as he picked him up and held him against his shoulder. He swayed from side to side to soothe him.

"Taehyung!! When was the last time he drank milk?" Jungkook asked from Junha's room. "Last night!!" Taehyung answered from the kitchen, his voice laced with guilt. 

"Aww, is that it, baby? Is Mr. Tummy asking for milk? Aww, how did Appa forget to give you milk in the morning?! Should we go and hit him?!" Jungkook asked as he walked towards the kitchen. 

Junha stared at him with tear-stained cheeks, wet eyes and down-turned mouth. 

"Bad Appa! You forgot to give milk to our tiger in the morning!!" Jungkook exclaimed as he lay Junha down on the dining table and grabbed one of his bottles from the counter. 

"I'm chowwyyyyyy" Taehyung exclaimed sadly and bopped his nose with Junha's nose. "Papa slept through your cries, Junha! He is bad too!!" he complained to Junha, who was still fussing over not getting something to drink. 

 "Hey!! I was too tired and sleepy to notice anything!!" Jungkook exclaimed, filling the bottle with milk. 

"Yeah, same thing, hubby" Taehyung deadpanned and pecked Jungkook's lips before running back to the pan on the stove. 

"Hey!! You shouldn't kiss me in front of Junha!!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Yeah, like he's gonna understand what we did and go to our neighbour's house and kiss his daughter" Taehyung said, running his right hand through his hair and placing it on his hip. 

"Ohh god, you are turning me on" Jungkook muttered, looking at Taehyung's left hand that was flipping the pancake. 

"Oh my god, this turns you on too?!" Taehyung exclaimed. He found it funny that his husband had a 'lefty' kink of all the kinks in the world. 

"Anything you do with your left hand will turn me on" Jungkook said, holding the bottle for Junha, who starting sipping his milk happily. 

Taehyung snickered. "You mean my whole existence turns you on" he said. 

"Yeah, that too" Jungkook said and bit his lip. Taehyung started giggling, but stopped himself abruptly. 

"Did you just gigg-" "I did not! Shut up!!" he cut Jungkook off. "No, you did!! You just gig-" "I did not!! Shut up, jackbutt, or I'll shove a goosebutt up your butt" Taehyung glared at Jungkook. 

"Whaaaa-" Jungkook couldn't even close his mouth. He shook his head harshly and stared at Taehyung open-mouthed. 

"How can you use so many butts in a single sentence?!" he asked. 

"You call that 'many'?" Taehyung asked amusedly, placing the pancake on a plate and pouring more batter on the pan. 

"That wasn't 'many'?!" Jungkook asked incredulously. Taehyung chuckled.