55. Mustardbutt

Never in his life did Jungkook think he would be woken up by a hit on his nose with a squeaky duck. But that was how he woke up one Sunday morning, four months after Junha met Dohyeon. 

"Oww" he groaned and rubbed his nose. It took some time for him to realize that the culprit was sitting a few feet away from him with excited eyes. 

"Yah, you come here" he said and picked him up, earning hearty giggles from him. He sat him on his stomach and drummed his back. 

"Is that how you wake your Papa up? See?! It hurts" Jungkook pouted, showing his nose to Junha, who took it upon himself to pull it off of Jungkook's face. 

"Ah, no, no, no, no, jackbutt, that isn't why I showed you my nose!! Let go!!" Jungkook exclaimed, gently trying to pull Junha's hand away from his nose. 

"Yo, father and son, freshen up and come out. We gotta go out and arrange stuff for mustardbutt's birthday party" Taehyung said, leaning on the frame of the door and smiling at the two of them fondly. 

"Hey, don't curse in front of him!" Jungkook exclaimed, closing Junha's ears immediately. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Yeah, as if you didn't just call him 'jackbutt' " he said. 

Jungkook chuckled and released Junha's ears. 

Junha turned back and made grabby hands at Taehyung. Taehyung picked him up immediately. 

"Uwuu, my baby!! Papa's tummy isn't comfy, huh?" he cooed and hit Jungkook's tummy hard, knocking the wind out of him. 

"Eomma" Jungkook grunted. "You wanna fight, assface?" he asked, getting off the bed and rolling his sleeves up. 

"Yeah sure, peabutt" Taehyung said and put Junha down on the floor before rolling his sleeves up. 

"I. am. not. a. peabutt." Jungkook gritted his teeth and pounced on Taehyung, throwing him onto the bed in a flash. 

Junha became excited and clapped hard and giggled loudly the second he saw a 'flying Taehyung'. 

"Pa...Pa...Pa..." he called, standing up with the support of the bed and trying to climb up so that he could join the other two in their fight. 

Jungkook, who was just about to punch Taehyung's face, stopped abruptly and stared at Junha openmouthed. 

"Did he just call me?" he asked Taehyung, completely ignoring the fact that Junha was trying to climb the bed. 

Taehyung took this opportunity to kick Jungkook off the bed and help Junha up. 

"He called me. Not you, peabutt" he said and picked Junha up and placed him on the bed before falling back on his back. Junha crawled forward and settled on Taehyung's stomach happily. 

"No, he called me" Jungkook said, dusting his pants and getting back on the bed. He picked Junha up and placed him on the pillow before getting on top of Taehyung. 

Before Jungkook could lift his fist and before Junha could register what his Papa was doing on top of his Appa, Taehyung flipped him over and punched him hard. 

Junha cheered loudly. He joined his father immediately and began to punch Jungkook. 

"Hey, hey, hey, no punching!! Bad habit!!" Taehyung exclaimed and picked Junha up and placed him on the floor before getting back to Jungkook. 

"And you can punch me?" Jungkook asked, holding Taehyung's wrist to stop him from punching him. 

"Yeah, you wanted to fight" Taehyung said. 

"Okay, I don't wanna fight. I wanna kiss and cuddle an-" Taehyung closed Jungkook's mouth immediately. 

"Say no more" he whispered. "Your wish is my command, my king" he said before bending down to capture his husband's lips. 

"Ti!!" Junha exclaimed from the floor. "Who's 'Ti' now?" Jungkook pulled out of the kiss and asked. "How would I know?" Taehyung asked. 

"Right. Come back, my love" Jungkook said and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and pulled him closer. "As you wish, my king" Taehyung said and almost dived for his lips once again when Junha yelled "TI!!" again. 

"Is he saying 'king'?" Taehyung whispered. "I think so" Jungkook said, looking at Junha, who was sitting happily and watching his parents bicker and love each other. 

"My king...?" Taehyung said, hesitantly. "TI!!" Junha exclaimed again, his eyes going wide with excitement. 

"Omo, omo, omo, omo, omo, omo" Taehyung chanted as he got off the bed and held Junha up high in the air. "My baby is saying 'king'!! He is gonna be a king!!" he exclaimed. 

"TI!!" Junha exclaimed. "Yeah, my king" Jungkook cooed and tickled Junha, making him wiggle his legs and kick Taehyung right on his nose. 

"Revenge, my love" Jungkook said and spanked Taehyung hard. "Ughhh, don't make me want to throw you onto the bed for all wrong reasons, peabutt. We have to arrange our mustardbutt's birthday party" Taehyung said. 

"True. Let's go" Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's lips before taking Junha to the washroom. 

But the second Jungkook took him, Junha scrunched his face up and started crying loudly. 

"Why, why, why, why? What happened, tiger?!" Jungkook asked worriedly. 

"Are you hungry, baby?" Taehyung asked. 

Both of them had worry plastered on their faces. 

The second Junha noticed it, he stopped crying abruptly and began to grin widely. 

It took a moment for Taehyung and Jungkook to realize what just happened. 

They stared at Junha with their mouths hanging open. 

"Did he just prank us?" Taehyung asked. 

"I think he did" Jungkook whispered. 

"Oh my god, you mustardbutt!! You dare prank your parents?!?!?!?!" Taehyung exclaimed and silently asked Jungkook to throw him onto the bed before pouncing on him. 

************THE END************