52. Attention seeking brat

"Oh my gooodddd, he is such a sweet little potatoooo!!!" Seokjin exclaimed the second he entered Taekook's house. 

He ran towards Junha and sat down beside him immediately, while Namjoon gave Jungkook and Taehyung a smile and a nod before joining his fiance on the floor beside Junha. 

Junha was lying on the floor with his hands and legs in the air, trying to reach the jingly toy that Jimin kept waving above him. 

He kept kicking his legs that were bent above him out of frustration as the jingly toy kept escaping his reach. 

"Where's Jeongyeon?" Namjoon asked. "She wanted to catch up with her friends. She said she'll come again some other day" Jimin said. "Ohh. What about Hobi and his 'not husband'?" Seokjin asked. 

"They're on the wa-" Jungkook got cut off by a high pitched vocalization. All of them whipped their heads towards Junha, who was vocalizing at Jimin with a cute little frown on his forehead. 

"Ommommo, are you angry? Why are you angry? What did I do?!" Jimin asked, trying to straighten the frown on Junha's forehead. 

Junha tried to reach the toy that now lay forgotten on Jimin's lap. They laughed out loud once they realized that Junha was mad that no one was paying attention to him. 

"Ollelle, you want Uncle Jiminie to play with you? No one's playing with you, huh? Is that why you are mad? Forget about them. Uncle Jiminie will play with his cute little nephew" Jimin cooed as he picked the toy up and began to wave it above Junha once again. 

"Junha, look here!!" Seokjin exclaimed, snapping his fingers right next to Junha's ear. 

Junha, who got excited that people were finally playing with him again, tried to follow the sound of the snap. Seokjin purposefully kept his hand right next to Junha's ear. 

When Junha realized that the sound was coming from his side, he tried to turn towards the sound. After a couple of tries, he finally managed to turn to his right and lie on his stomach. 

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!" Taehyung and Jungkook exclaimed. "Get my phone, jackbutt!!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook. Jungkook ignored him and pulled his own phone out to capture this moment. 

Jimin got excited and sprang to his feet. He squatted in front of Junha and began to snap his fingers harder, luring him forward. 

Junha vocalized again, trying to reach Jimin's hand. He pushed himself up, but fell right on his stomach. 

"Awww, it's okay, baby!! Try again!! Come on, come to Uncle Jiminie" Jimin cooed, luring him forward with a jingly toy. Seokjin joined him as well and began to make cooing noises at him. 

"What's happening?" Hoseok asked, entering the house with his 'not husband'. "They are trying to get him to crawl" Namjoon said, smiling fondly at the scene in front of him. 

"He's cute" Yoongi said. "I know, right?!?!?!" Hoseok exclaimed before joining Jimin and Seokjin in front of Junha. 

Junha's face lit up. The more the merrier, right? 

Hoseok was holding a plushie that he had bought for him. 

Junha's eyes widened. He wanted to know what it was. He wanted to know how it would feel to bite it and eat it up.

He scowled at Hoseok and vocalized at him angrily. He even brought his hand up, as if he was trying to hit Hoseok, who was squatting a few meters away from him. 

"I think he is ordering you to give him the plushie" Jungkook said and laughed out loud with everyone else. 

"I think he'll do anything for you, your majesty" Yoongi said and picked him up. Junha yelled loudly. He wanted to go closer to the plushie. Not away from it.