12. Marriage Proposal

What Jagi wants, Jagi gets . \ _ / .

*******************************

(The day Vmin broke into Bunny Boy's house for the first time and replaced his conditioner with red dye)

Taehyung and Jimin were having an aggressive match against each other on the Fighter's Arena when they first heard the scream. It was followed by another string of very loud profanities. 

"WHICH SON OF HADES'S GRANDFATHER IS DOING THIS SHIT?!??!?!"

Those words told them that their neighbour had used the red dye that they had put after emptying the conditioner bottle in his bathroom. 

They were just about to high-five for their success when Taehyung's phone rang. 

"It's Harabeoji!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Turn the speaker on" Jimin said, scooting closer to hear their grandfather clearly. 

"Harabeoji!!" the two of them called out the second Taehyung answered the call. 
"Hello, kids! How are you?"
"We are fine, Harabeoji! How are you?" Jimin asked. 
"I am fine. Are you enjoying your break?" Seojoon asked. 

"Yeah!! We are literally having the time of our lives" Taehyung said with a wide grin on his face. 
"Good. I wanna ask you something, Taehyung"
"What is it, Harabeoji?" Taehyung asked. 

"I got a marriage proposal for you. You remember about my friend Hyungsik? I told you guys a long time ago, right?" 
"Yeahh!! The CEO of MindCraft!!" Taehyung exclaimed. 

"Well, he handed his company over to his grandson this January. But yeah, you remember how I said your parents had some conflict with his son?" 
"Yeahh. But you didn't tell us what the conflict was about" Jimin said. 

Seojoon hesitated before answering. "We will let you know. You kids have the right to know. So we will tell you about it soon. But there is something else I need to talk to you about" he said. 
"Yeah, a marriage proposal" Taehyung reminded. 

"Wait a second!! Why is there a proposal for Taehyung?? Why not me?" Jimin asked, acting offended. "Cause it is a guy. Do you wanna marry a man, Jimin?" Seojoon asked. "No" Jimin chuckled sheepishly. 

Seojoon huffed. "You guys don't trust your grandfather" he said. "Just kidding, Harabeojiiiiii" Jimin whined. 

"I know, I know. Now serious! Hyungsik is asking if you wanna marry his grandson, Taehyung. You know, the CEO of MindCraft" Seojoon said. "WAIT A SECOND!!" Taehyung yelled and hung up. 

"Is something wrong with my ears?!?!" he asked, slowly turning towards Jimin, who had the same shocked expression on his face. 

"Did you hear 'CEO of MindCraft' too?!!" Jimin asked, slowly turning to face Taehyung, who was already staring at him with wide eyes. 

"I DID!!!!" Taehyung exclaimed. "I DID TOO!!!" Jimin exclaimed. "MINDCRAFT!!!" Taehyung yelled and immediately stuffed a fist into his mouth to stop himself from screaming loudly and bringing the building down. 

"I KNOW!!!! MINDCRAFT!!!!" Jimin jumped up on the couch while Taehyung jumped around the flat with his fist still in his mouth. 

"Shut up!!" Jimin suddenly shouted. "WHAT?!" Taehyung asked. "Do you get what that means?!?! You and I are going to get free games!! WE DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR FIGHTER'S ARENA ANYMORE!!!" Jimin yelled, jumping on the couch with each word. 

"SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!!!!!" Taehyung yelled, throwing cushions at Jimin's face. 

Jimin yelled loudly. Taehyung yelled along with him, unable to control his excitement anymore. 

"SAY YES!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!?!" Jimin yelled. 

Taehyung ran back to the couch and called his grandfather. 

"HARABEOJI, YASSSSS" 
".......brat. You didn't have to make me go deaf" 
"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!" 
"Okay, okay, I get it" Seojoon chuckled. 

"Wah, I can't believe I am gonna marry the CEO of MindCraft!!!!" Taehyung exclaimed. "So you are telling me you are excited about the company more than the guy?" Seojoon deadpanned. "Of course!" Taehyung said, as if that was the most obvious thing in the world. 

Seojoon sighed. "Kids, when we finally tell you about the conflict between your parents, please promise me that you won't get mad at us" he said. "Of course, Harabeoji! We would never get mad at you" Taehyung said. "Still. Promise me, guys" Seojoon said. 

His voice sounded heavy enough for the two of the them to realize that this was not the time to joke. "We promise, Harabeoji" Taehyung said. 

"Good. Will you meet him day after tomorrow, Taehyung?" Seojoon asked. "Sure. Let me know the details" Taehyung said. 

"Okay"
"Wait! Is he a nice guy?" 
"Yeah, he is. He is really a very nice guy" Seojoon said. 

"Okay, nice"
"One more thing, Taehyung. You are marrying a CEO. So our company will automatically go to Jimin. There shouldn't be any dispute on those grounds" Seojoon said sternly. 

"Of course, Harabeoji. Even if I wasn't marrying a CEO, we would just share the work instead of fighting for it, right midgy?" Taehyung asked. "Of course!" Jimin answered. 

"But there is a lot of time before Uncle Kim hands the company over, right?" he asked. "Yeah. When he wants to stop working is his wish. But the company will go to you" Seojoon said. "Okay, Harabeoji" Jimin said. 

"Okay. I will hang up now. Take care, guys"
"You too, Harabeoji!" Taehyung and Jimin said together and waited for their grandfather to hang up. 

"Wah! MindCraft! Can you believe it, Jiminie?" Taehyung asked, flopping back on the couch and staring dreamily at the ceiling. "I can't!! But one thing is for sure!! We don't have to pay for our games anymore!! Oh, god!!" Jimin grunted. 

Taehyung sighed loudly and got up. 

"I wanna eat pizza" he said and pulled his phone out to order pizza for the two of them. 

"I got an idea for tomorrow. I think we need to go and buy a mirror for that" Jimin said. "What's the idea?!?!" Taehyung asked, his eyes suddenly sparkling with excitement.   

Taehyung laughed hard as Jimin explained his idea about writing 'LOOK!! A MONKEY UP THERE!!' on a chart and fixing a mirror on the ceiling. 

"This is soo perfect, oh my god!! Let's go and buy the mirror before the pizzas arrive" Taehyung said, already pocketing his wallet and putting his shoes on. 

Jimin followed him and they were soon out of their flat.