Vegeta Black X Married Wife Reader X Goku

Requested by YuGiOhfan1999. I know the original title is about the reader and Vegeta Black. But since she loves both him and her husband, I have to edit the title. Let me know in comments if it needs a redo or fine. Enjoy.

He did not expect this to happen; it was a sudden change of plans. Zamasu from the alternative timeline spotted Goku working in the field. He originally wanted to steal Goku's body to gain the Saiyan's strength for his plans. 

However, things changed as he spotted Vegeta barging through the field, yelling at Goku. You think that stopped Zamasu's plans right? Wrong. As soon as he turned his face behind his shoulder, Zamasu blushed; gasping in awe as his eyes spotted the most purest and beautiful creature of the multiverse.

Walking calmly through the field, towards the Saiyans, is (Y/n)-Chan. She is a (height) and (weight) young woman, only at age (insert age). She has lovely (length) (color) hair, rosy cheeks, (toned) skin, (color) shaded lips, and a normal (shape) chin. 

She wore her (color) blouse, (color) skirt (long or short), (color) stockings, and (color) (insert type of shoes). Zamasu felt his heart racing as he watched her walking gracefully. "My, such a lovely mortal~", Zamasu thought to himself, "She must be the most beautiful flower who ever lived."

She smiled, giggled, "Hey Vegeta!", and walked up to Goku, "Hi my husband~" Zamasu's heart breaks, watching her and Goku kiss. Vegeta turned his face away, "Hi (Y/n)-Chan." Goku smiled, "Hey there my wife, what's up?", he asked. She explained what she did before finding Vegeta barging through their field. 

While chatting, Zamasu with a grim and furious look on his face. He is enraged with jealousy. His hands are shaped into fists, clenching them as he glared angrily at Goku. He must have her.

However, Zamasu stared at Vegeta and the Saiyan actually noticed. Zamasu left, vanished. Goku noticed his friend's behavior, "Something wrong Vegeta?", he asked. Vegeta hums, a serious look on his face, "I have a bad feeling about him."

 After he said that, he heard Goku and (Y/n)-Chan screamed as they panicked. Vegeta turned to them, "What are you yelling about...", and realized his voice had changed. He looked down at a puddle and looked at his reflection; but the problem was he is no longer a Saiyan, he's a green pointy eared man with white hair. Vegeta let out a huge scream, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?!?", and gasps.

Goku, Vegeta, and (Y/n)-Chan turn behind them and gasp in shock; standing behind them is Zamasu, now in Vegeta's body. Vegeta growled at him, "Who are you? And what did you do to us?", he interrogates the stranger. He smirked, "Vegeta Black, that's my new name", and shot a beam blast through Vegeta's body. 

He gagged, fell onto the ground, then died. Goku gasps in horror, "Vegeta!", and turns to Black, "Why are you doing this?" Black smiled wickedly, "I'm here to eradicate you and this universe! But first, I will be claiming this lovely female and make her my goddess."

(Y/n)-Chan gasp in shock, blushing. Goku rushed over to her and stood in front of her, protecting her, "No! There's no way in hell I ever let you take her from me!" Black shook his head slowly, tsking, "Very well. Then I shall take her by force!", and swiftly vanished. Goku turned and saw Black already took her hostage. 

She gasped, squirmed to break free, but his grip was too strong. Vegeta Black gave her a huge grin, "Come my dear, we shall eliminate all mortals and be gods of a pure utopia!" But she shook her head, "No, I don't want to. Goku's my true love", she said. He stared at her in shock, "What? But...", he was flabbergasted. However, she does blush as felt her heart racing when looking at him.