Part 27

We were all still on the train and were nearing hogwarts.

Both the twins went off to prank some first years on the train and i went to see hermione Ron and Harry again.

I sat down next to Hedwig and Harry with the other two opposite.

"Anything from the trolly dears?" The trolly lady came by the compartment.

Ron and Harry got up to get stuff from the trolly.

Ron came back with a box and Harry didn't come back with anything which i decided not to question.

Ron opened the box of sweets and i grabbed some myself which he didn't seem to mind seeing as we are food buddies.

Hermione asked for one but he smacked her hand away and i laughed.

Harry started wincing and holding his head.

"It's hurting again isn't it?" Hermione leaned over from where she was sat.

I looked at Harry concerned while Ron was still eating.

"You know Sirius would want to hear about this?" Hermione said to him.

"I wrote to him after it all happened but he's still going to want to hear from you Harry." I sighed.

Harry then nodded and proceeded to write Sirius a letter.

Once he was done, he gave the letter to Hedwig and let her go.

"Guys I'll see you later I've gotta find the twins they went to prank some first years and probably have scarred them all." I got up out of my seat.

They all nodded and Ron rolled his eyes when i got to the door which i laughed and left.

I walked down the isle of compartments again to find the twins with some first years and they looked terrified.

I walked inside the compartment and walked to the twins.

"Think it's best if you leave them now, they look scared." I whispered.

The first years were nearly crying.

"What have you told them?" I whispered to Fred who was nearest.

"Just some stories of the castle and they may or may not be false." He laughed and got up.

"Enjoy hogwartssss." They both beamed at the first years and i left to go back to our old compartment.

"Your idiots" i shut the compartment door behind us.

"Only trying to show them some school spirit."
George shrugged and sat down.

"You mean you turned them into frightened ghosts the poor kids."
I grabbed my robes and left to get dressed as did the twins.

The train was pulling into hogwarts.

We all got off the train and got to the courtyard but stopped to see students running over to spot something.

"What's going on?" I looked at both the twins and they shrugged.

The twins grabbed my arms and dragged me towards all the commotion.

"Seamus what's going on?" Fred asked him when we arrived.

"Look!" He pointed in the sky to a carriage being led by unicorns.

"Woah" i gazed up at it as it flew by to land.

"Look over in the lake!" Dean shouted next to Seamus.

Me and the twins looked at the lake to see a huge boat emerging from the lake.

"But why are they here?" I asked the four of them loudly as other students were cheering.

" have no idea." Seamus shook his head.

I looked off a bit and spotted a blonde slytherin.... draco.

He was looking at me too and he nodded towards a corner and walked towards it.

He must have wanted me to follow him.

"Uh I'll see you guys in the hall I've just gotta go somewhere."

"Where are you going y/n?" George asked me while the other three still watched the boat.

"Nowhere...." i slightly pointed my head in the direction of draco who you could barely see as he was hidden in the corner.

"Ohhh... want me to tell Fred?" He asked and smirked.

"Uh sure but don't follow me."

He nodded and turned to Fred.

They both turned around and watched me leave.

I approached draco and grabbed his arm and dragged him further away from the crowds.

"What was that for?" He asked.
"Twins." I sighed.

I looked up at him and pulled him into a tight hug.

It took him a couple seconds before returning the hug back.

"Thank you." I looked up into his icy blue eyes.

God they were so mesmerising.

"For what." He laughed.

"Saving me that night."

"Stop thanking me y/n." He smiled.

I couldn't help it I started smiling uncontrollably.

"So what did u want to speak about?" I asked him looking to see if the twins had found us yet.

"Nothing really I was making sure your ok after it all." He looked quite concerned.

I didn't want to make him worry more but I didn't want to lie to him either.

"I'm fine honestly, just haven't been able to sleep on my own since." I slightly laughed and looked up at his face which looked a bit more worried so I changed the subject quickly.

"Anyways what's going on with the new arrivals?" I looked towards both the transports.

"Not sure, guess we will find out soon enough though." He kept his eyes on mine and I loved it.

"Hey draco?"

"Mhm" he nodded his head.

"What made you save me that night? You hate my friends and Gryffindor's." I didn't want to push it but I couldn't help but see he acts different towards me.

"Well we're friends aren't we? And plus i couldn't have just left you there." He looked guilty towards me.

"We're friends? Oh yeh sure." I stuttered and turned my head to hide my face which was now turning red.

I could hear draco laugh slightly.

"See you after." Draco walked away from me.

"Bye" I said after him.

I waited a while till the crowds became smaller then I left the corner and looked for the twins who were no where to be seen.

"Hey y/n."
I turned around to see Harry,Ron and Hermione behind me.

I hope they didn't notice me and draco before.

"Hey guys."

"Did you see the new arrivals?" Ron seemed exited as if I knew who they were.

"I saw them come In yes but I'm sure we will find out who they are once we get in the hall." I said back.

"Race you to the hall" Ron questioned me.

"Oh your on Weasley."

And with that we both charged through the students infront of us and ran towards the hall with Harry and Hermione laughing behind us.