Chapter 2: Maturity

That skinny wants to marry me !!!"

"what?"

All the students were eagerly looking at Sutan, who was sitting in the last row of the bus in horror. Before the bus stopped in front of the school, they ran away frantically.

Su Tan: "..."

His charm is too great.

Su Tan couldn't help but smile, picking up the schoolbag sewn by the robot Abba on his shoulders, and stepped off the empty bus that left him alone.

Entering the school along the tree-lined boulevard, Su Tan found that this interstellar school was completely different from the high school he had attended.

There are large fields on both sides of the tree-lined avenue, planted with many crops and experimental fields, and some large mechas and high-tech agricultural equipment are looming behind the teaching building. It is obviously aimed specifically at the agricultural planet of Rosa Develop students' farming ability.

At this time, the students were all concentrated on the big playground, and they stood and chatted together.

Obviously, today's adult day ceremony will be held here.

Thanks to Mr. Robot 's morning slander, Su Tan finally understood how important this festival is to the residents of the planet Rose, just like China 's college graduation.

Students who have completed today's maturity ceremony can officially graduate from school, leave the family, enter the society, and even find the loved ones to form an independent small family and live their favorite life.

And what kind of life will he have in the future?

Su Tan recalled it and found that his previous memory of this body was close to zero. No matter whether it was farming or operating high-tech machinery and mecha, he had never learned it.

In this way, if he wanted to find a normal job on the planet Rose like other people, it would be very difficult.

Su Tan was not in a hurry. He lifted his eyes and swept across the playground, and found that many people were crowding in groups, quietly looking at himself whispering.

He raised his lips, not humble, and smiled directly at those crowds, and saw the burst of screams screaming for a while. The crowd gathered was terrified. The strong and tall bodies were like chicks, shivering. The ground hugged.

Su Tan suddenly raised his eyebrows, some could not help but be able to bear it.

"What's wrong ?!" A serious rage came from afar, apparently the unusual screaming here caught the teacher's attention.

I saw a tall, solemn and tall man who hurriedly separated from the crowd and stern eyes quickly swept across the students who were holding together in fear.

At the moment, everyone blushed. Eddie, the strong boy who had previously provoked Su Tan on the bus, immediately jumped out and pointed straight at Su Tan.

"He, he just saw us again!"

"He looks at me today!"

"He also said he would marry me home !!"

Eddie is full of humiliation and terror, and can't wait to bury his tall figure behind the teacher and let him support himself.

Su Tan: ... think too many series.

He couldn't think of a joke of his own, which could make the other party scared to such an extent that the threat was so great that it unexpectedly exceeded his expectations.