Prt 123: Vacation

"I Will Find You" won the total box office championship of the same period, a strong counterattack! "

"Dark horses in the summer are coming out! Jude Guff's action blockbuster loses to Sutan's new movie and is turned over by a small-cost movie!"

"The popularity of movies has risen sharply, and Sutan's worth has skyrocketed."

...

Numerous hot news headlines followed, swarming up, making "I want to find you" all over the movie market.

As the biggest investor in this movie, Su Tan also made a lot of money, and his value has soared several times. He has become the biggest beneficiary of the movie box office, even Jude Goff also looks back.

As soon as the new box office championship was released, the entire network and entertainment circle was greatly shaken.

Newcomers, new films and box office counterattacks of well-known well-known directors, in the industry's view, not only the reason for the box office difference, but also caused a lively discussion.

——What does the audience like to watch?

In a short time, all the analysis hot posts came out one after another, focusing on the reasons for the success of "I want to find you", especially the comprehensive and summary of Dai Ruohan's smooth and unique directing editing method and the setting of novel and innovative scripts.

The more analysis, the more it feels amazing. It is as if it is inadvertently bringing together the talented director of Dai Ruohan and the unusual writer of Su Tan, which has led us to create such a team. A completely new movie style that is completely different from the current commercial routines of the fire.

As a result, countless moviegoers responded enthusiastically and strongly supported Su Tan and Dai Ruohan to cooperate again in a new film.

Movie fans' voices were very high. On the other side, Su Tan and Dai Ruohan had reached a tacit understanding before the movie was released. They jointly established a new movie studio, and reached a cooperation agreement simply and easily.

"I want to find you" is the first work produced by their studio. Because of this work, their movie studios also became a hit and made a name in the circle.

Su Tan, who received a large box office account, issued a large red envelope to all crew members, and then allocated a special fund to anonymously donate to the Imperial College and the screenwriter.

In order to make a new movie, he spent very little time in school this whole semester, and apologized to the teachers and professors, so he anonymously donated a grant.

He did nothing about it, except for his agent, Lance, who knew nothing about it.

However, Su Tan's soaring price due to the movie box office hot, was ridiculed by many others. Sutan, who became the owner of the big gold, was the first to book a luxury seaside vacation and travel with his big cousin.

This rare long vacation made Hayden look forward to it. He had finished his work early, and vacated the entire vacation. With Sutan, he set off on a flight to the most prestigious seaside resort of Starcraft.

He deliberately sent a message to Royal Guards housekeeper Oleson in advance, asking the other party not to disturb his two-person world during this time.

Two people world.

Hayden is in a happy mood and has a high degree of interest. He planned the vacation schedule early, and even the hotel where he stayed greeted him in advance, asking the other party not to disturb their "morning break" for the reason of honeymoon of the newcomers.