Part 47: Stick People

It was getting late, and the robot Suning waited for a while. Unexpectedly, he saw Eddie hurriedly holding a shopping list.

Eddie didn't see the two at all, ran in like a gust of wind, and stopped when the big bag came out carrying the ingredients and passed the magazine rack.

Then, grabbed the remaining four "Kelia Children's Stories" and went in to checkout.

Seeing this scene, the robot Suning couldn't help but stand up suddenly. I took all of them and did n't have any left? !!

Immediately, it shouted, "Eddie!"

Eddie hurriedly holding the magazine to enter the door to check out, suddenly heard the shout, stopped suddenly, turned around, and saw Suning and Dr. Shu sitting together under the umbrella.

"Uncle Su, Dr. Shu." Eddie greeted him honestly.

Suning pointed to a stack of Children's magazines in his hands. "What do you buy so many books for?"

Eddie glanced down, but what he said was even more surprising. "Big cousin asked me to buy it, so I bought as much as I could."

Robot Suning: ... It's like I think!

He coughed and asked Eddie politely, "Can you leave me a copy?"

Eddie immediately nodded, and obediently passed over, saying smoothly: "Su Tan is cooking at home, don't you go back for dinner?"

Before Suning answered, Eddie responded violently. Looking at Dr. Shu with a gentle smile on the side and Suning, who was sitting very close together, they were clearly dating, what did they ask them to go back for?

Suddenly, Eddie panicked and refused: "No, there is nothing delicious, you don't have to go back."

After speaking, I felt that the transition was a bit stiff, and even his face was hot and red. Eddie smirked hard at the two of them, and ran away without a word.

Robot Suning: "..."

It was a little puzzled and weird, and turned around to look at Shu Heng, "Are you hungry?"

Shu Heng looked at it with a smile, suddenly extended his arm, took off three masks and straw hats on his head in three layers of camouflage and straw hats, exposing Suning's sultry hot head. He said warmly, "The magazines are all sold out. You don't have to continue pretending. Is it hot?"

Suning nodded subconsciously.

Holding it, Shu Heng went to the convenience store to buy popsicles, and then put the cool popsicles on Suning's brain to cool it down.

The cold comfort immediately made Suning's eyes bent in a good mood. Coincidentally heard the rolling recommendation broadcast report in the convenience store: "Special offer today, half price for meat products-"

Su Ning opened her eyes and looked up at the meat counter on the other side with a burning gaze, exclaiming excitedly to Shu Heng: "Half price! When you rarely encounter such good luck, Dr. Shu, you must not miss it! "

Shu Heng chuckled her lips, and wondered more and more about what Su Ning was thinking every day in this brain shell, which made people curiously attracted. He raised his lips and responded, "Okay, buy them together."

Carrying a large shopping bag, Eddy rushed back to the door of Su's house and ran directly into the kitchen, but unexpectedly saw his big cousin, Hayden, standing behind Su Tan. The tall and erect figure almost turned Su Tan The small figure circled in his arms, extended his arms to help him take off the kitchenware in the locker above his head, and stretched and petted.